Reusable nappies - poo question

S

stargirl69

I am thinking of using bamboozle tots bots nappies.

I read that using fleece liners rather than paper liners were better. But I have some questions about when the child's poo is more solid and you are using fleece liners!

1. If you are out and about with your baby and it poos (solid) what do you do? Do you just put it in a wet bag and deal with it when you get home?

2. Do you take the nappy to the toilet and wipe the poo in the toilet?

I'm sorry. I'm so clueless about these kind of things, and need to know the practicalities before I buy.

My toddlers poo varies in consistency but so long as I have a fleece liner in, I can usually lift the liner out and flick most off into the toilet then flush which rinses the liner. Swish the liner in the clean toilet water, squeeze then pop in the nappy and in the wet bag :)

I just shove it all in the wetbag and deal with it at home xx

I'd deal with Sid's at home but now Hebe's! Weaned poop smells like adult poo and I couldnt have that in my bag!! :lol: Sid's smells sweet so I'd take that home :)

not got to nthat stage yet - but i guess i would use a disposable liner while out and about or put in a nappy sack and sort at home xxx

I used to just chuck it all in a bag and deal with it at home, when K was breast fed. Now he's weaned i cnt have those huge poos in my bag :sick: so if im in a toilet i plop it down. if im out & about changing him, (sshhhh this is naughty) i plop the poo into a nappy bag and pop it in the bin ..........

Depends if there is a loo in the baby change! if there is it goes down the loo- if not i wrap it all up in the nappy and deal with it at home :D

Pick it up, pop it down the loo in a bit of toilet roll, then fleece liner in the wet bag. Easy as pie! :)

What do you do with the explosive runny poo? Kyla just did her first poo in cloth about an hour ago and it was everywhere. I used the shower :haha:

I rinse the fleece liner just the same which usually takes the brunt of it and shower the rest if its really bad. TBH I've found fleece liners are the key with all types of poop!

ive ordered some fleece liners, and some flushable ones too so gonna stay in 'sposies til they arrive x

Thanks for the replies! I wasn't sure I would get any! Really helpful!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->