reusable nappies

nat4lie86

Reaction score
is it too late to start using reusables at 10 months. and what brand do i go for?

if you mean cloth, your better to go ask in the natural parenting forum

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/

Hi, I wouldn't have thought it would be too late. I use them and use the Lollipop Pop n Grow. They are good but I have found that they leak more than disposables. Not sure if it's me that's doing something wrong or not! They're fine for in the house but if we're going out I put him in a sposie 'cos we have to change him every 1.5-2 hours in reusables.

You can get BTP (birth to potty) which adjust as your baby grows so I don't think it's too late ;)

I love my cloth and started at about 5 month
xx

I use birth to potty pocket nappies and find I have less leaks than with disposable nappies.
10 months is not to late to start, but as someone else suggested - pop this question in the natural parenting section.

I started at 10 months and it's definitely worth it. If you find they're leaking or you're changing between 1.5-2 hours, I'd look at shopping about. It's always best to get a few different sorts to see what suits you before investing too much :flow:

I've used bum genius birth to potty since my son was two months old. They are easy to use and clean.They have worked brilliantly, even at night but as your LO is much older, you may need to use disposables at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->