reusable wipes..?

^ I'd say so definitely... the cheeky wipes oils are just lavender and chamomile, and you only need 3-4 drops in 2.5cm of water for 25 wipes... so a TINY amount goes a long way and smells lovely! I just made the OH let me wash his dirty arms after he got in from work, and he said it feels so soft and lovely :)

Oh and if you order from cheekywipes.com directly, you can use the discount code 'hitched' for 10% off... just checked and it still works :happydance:

(i'd recommend buying extra wipes too... they've got new bamboo ones too I think!)

Oils are just fine for their skin, Alex has eczema on his face and theyre the only wipes i can use that doesnt make him break out.

Thanks girls - Hannah sorry to hijak your thread a little x

Haha - dont worry babe, glad you got some info out of this thread too :) x

Hey girls - just about to order some - yey!

With regards to wipes - which ones are best - bamboo or terry towelling?? I would have thought terrys would be softer but the bamboo are more expensive (does that mean they are better)?

xx

i have a few re usable wipes already and i love love love them , i have some bumgenius ones and i have just ordered some off lisa
im a part timer though when it comes to cloth i use both

at the min im just using water and some baby bath stuff on the wipes but i was wondering any suggestions of oils i can use for them i really really cant stand the smell of lavender and im not that keen on calmomile??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->