reuseable nappies where to start?

bunny85

mum of 2boy n 1 on th way
Reaction score
Frist i would i like to say hello this is my frist post but i have been reading on here for a while.
Anyway i am pregnant with my third baby and with this one i want to do things do things differently so i want to use cloth nappies and im also going to try breastfeeding...Now on the cloth nappy question because i have no idea where to start and what i will need even tho ive spend the last couple of weeks reading upon them i have got a free little lambs cotton nappy and i do think it look soooo cute and i cant wait to see what it will look like in bump lol.. if anyone can give me advice on how many will i need where is the best place to get them from is it worth making my own (i was watching vid on youtube last night about making your own) any tips would be great thank you for reading this
x

if your looking to buy nappies i've written an article to help you understand the ins and outs.

https://www.ethicalshoppingforbabies.co.uk/2010/01/cloth-nappies-getting-started/

as for the number of nappies it depends on how often you want to do the washing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->