Reusing Preseed Applicators?

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Yes, I know that all over the package, and in the directions it says DO NOT REUSE APPLICATORS. But it seems like I always run out of the applicators first, and the stuff seems to work better when I use it internally. So I'm wondering if they just say not to reuse them to prevent infection? I was hoping that I could just sterilize them and reuse them. Anyone else tried this?

I've never reused them but I've seen posts where others have washed them, boiled them, then reused them. When I run out I'm just going to go to the HFS and pick up some more. I'm not sure if boiling or even exposing the plastic for a few moments to boiling water is such a good idea since IDK if that will cause the plastic to degrade somehow and not be such a good idea to be putting inside the vajayjay ya know? :shrug: . It would be nice if they had a reusable silicon-based applicator that could be used with it; I know that could be boiled :) .

I've never reused them but I've seen posts where others have washed them, boiled them, then reused them. When I run out I'm just going to go to the HFS and pick up some more. I'm not sure if boiling or even exposing the plastic for a few moments to boiling water is such a good idea since IDK if that will cause the plastic to degrade somehow and not be such a good idea to be putting inside the vajayjay ya know? :shrug: . It would be nice if they had a reusable silicon-based applicator that could be used with it; I know that could be boiled :) .
Can you buy just the applicators by themselves? I haven't been able to find any!

Yep, you can buy them alone. Try going to your local health food store and they'll probably have them.

You can also order online or directly from PreSeed if you would like their applicators specifically (I think you just call them?) I figure it's not a medicine I need to measure or anything so I can just estimate about how much I'd like to use and be good with the ones that don't have measurements :) .

Maybe they even have extra applicators just at the local pharmacy/drug store where you got your PreSeed in the first place so you save an extra trip? Anyway, hope it's not too hard a hunt for you and GL this cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->