Review: Graco Fusio Pramette/Stroller

lindseyw

Reaction score
My 1 year old daughter, Grace, and I have been using Graco’s newest offering to the pushchair market for nearly 3 weeks now, and we are pleased to say the Fusio is a big hit – with both me and her!
First and foremost the Fusio looks wonderful. The Fusio comes in two colour combinations (black & grey and black & red – we have the latter) and the modern print brings a new dimension to the classic Graco brand as we all know it. My very first travel system when I had my first daughter eight years ago was a Graco and I can tell you they have come an awful long way! The pushchair was very easy to assemble out of the box; it must have been as I managed to complete the whole task without once asking for my husband’s help.
The Fusio is very light at just 6.5KG and folds up really small (I have a HUGE car because I have alot of kids, but if you have a small car this would be great for you!). I don’t use public transport, but I would think this would be a doddle to get on and off buses etc. It also stands up on its own when it’s folded up which I think is brill, no more having to sling my buggy in the downstairs cupboard out of sight; I can just tuck it neatly behind the dining room door.
The major selling point of this pushchair is the fact the seat unit is reversible – baby can either face you or face outwards. The process of changing the direction of the seat unit is incredibly easy and literally takes 30 seconds to do. Grace prefers to be facing outwards as she is very nosy and likes to watch what her brothers and sister are doing when we are out and about, but had I had this when she was smaller the fact she could face either way would be a huge bonus.
The handling of the pushchair is fab, I can easily push it one handed and the handles are multi positional so you can rotate them to suit you (and are also perfect for hanging lots of shopping from ;-) ). The shopping basket is a good size and I can easily fit in anything I might need to carry with me. Obviously I can’t give you a firsthand account of how comfortable it is on the move, but Grace seems very happy and the spring suspension seems to make for a lovely ride. The main seat is padded and has a 5 point harness which was easy to work out first time. The seat itself has four positions, from upright to fully reclined, there is a simply a handle on the back of the seat to move it up and down. Grace spends most of her time in the upright position these days, she doesn’t sleep very much (day or night – but that’s another story altogether!)
I love the fact that this pushchair comes with everything you will need; it comes with a beautifully thick and cosy coordinating foot muff, a rain cover, coordinating apron and snugly newborn liner. The pushchair I owned previous to this one didn’t come with any of the accessories I needed it to have and those cost me over £100 extra! There is a car seat and carrycot if you are purchasing this for a newborn, but essentially you have everything you will need for the price. This is not a "cheap" option, RRP is more than your average stroller – but if you are looking for a good quality pushchair complete with accessories, from a name we all trust, to take you from newborn to toddler (it is designed to carry up to 15KG) you won’t go far wrong with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->