reviews whats better quinny moodd or stokke xplory

karenh24

3rd tri
Reaction score
i went to test some pushchairs today and had my heart set on a stokke but my husband likes the quinny moodd considering the quinny looked better built so value for money but i still keep thinking about the stokke.what would you go for or already have??

I have ordered the quinny moodd in grey crackle...I already had the I candy cherry from my first but I completely fell in love with the quinny and I didn't want to bother with a carrycot this time (used the i candy one a handful of times if that). the quinny pushchair lays flat and can be used from birth plus my I candy doesn't have the option of attaching a buggy board for my toddler. I'm so excited to get it as I've hardly seen anybody with it yet! X

I liked both of these and when we had them demo'd in mothercare my fave one (the stokke) even the woman who worked there struggled to fold it etc... The quinny looks lovely but I my fella had already fallen in love with the Bugaboo Cameleon so thats the one we went for :thumbup:

I was in kiddicare and oh picked the quinny out! Iv always been a stokke fan but even he (who didn't look or care about anything else in the shop!) stopped and said oh I like this one! When does yours come? x

I've got it at my mums atm just because i don't have much storage space at my house.what colour have u gone for?i went for black irony

I havnt ordered it only saw it the other day n thought I liked it! Gona go pram shopping next week n will test it out! I like the black chassis tho! Have u put it together n stuff yet x

i like the black chassis too but my husband likes the white so i got that one, no haven't put it together yet but will do in a few more weeks, i got it from mothercare when they had the 15% off

Oo that's good! Ye the white is nice cos its different and stands out, I'm just not the best at looking after prams haha!

Well I hope u love it when baby is here! x

yh can't wait till baby gets here.Let me know what you go for in the end :)

Can I just say- the Stokke is as heavy as an obese 50 year old man. No exaggeration.

Yes. It is impossibly heavy. It was my fave and then I found it was just too heavy, the bugaboo seemed really flimsy to me, didn't like quinnys (especially the new ones- I think that it looks like a badly designed go kart) and went with a Uppababyvista which I didn't actually like at all until I tried it out.

Yes. It is impossibly heavy. It was my fave and then I found it was just too heavy, the bugaboo seemed really flimsy to me, didn't like quinnys (especially the new ones- I think that it looks like a badly designed go kart) and went with a Uppababyvista which I didn't actually like at all until I tried it out.

lol think thats why my husband like it he was like "it has a bucket seat" and got so excited over it

iv spent 1000's on pushchairs. just brought a cheap 2nd hand on.britax one its fab!

Ive bought a Stokke and I absolutely love the design but it is hard too fold down and it quite heavy and so expensive expecially with the add ons. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->