rhys in hospital - update page one

:hugs: Poor little thing! Thank god he's ok...

I know what panick you must have been in,Lola had an allergic reaction to penicillin recently.I actually threw up in the hospital out of shock!

Poor baby, that is horrible. Glad he is home and feeling better.

My God, that looks like it was horrific. I have allergies like that myself, so I know how scray it must have been for you all. Especially with it being your little one. So glad he's now safe and well and, just as importantly, you know what the culprit is!!!

hes much better today!

his face is fine...

bear in mind those photos were taken AFTER the swelling went down, so little by little its gone down more during the night

So glad he's better today! Can't even imagine how bad it must have been if those were after it had gone down :( x

Glad he's doing better and you figured out the culprit.

oh my gosh, sounds so scary! but I'm really glad he's better now and you found out what caused it. I imagine it's quite rare to be allergic to something in fragrance...did they have any idea what ingredient it might be so you can avoid it in the future?

How scary for you :hugs: Im so glad that he is better :)

:nope: you poor things :hugs:

It might be worth pushing for Rhys to get some allergy testing, my daughter was severely allergic to eggs, peanuts, pollen, animal hair. Was Colin eating anything with nuts in because nut/egg allergy only need airborne contact? Just a thought hun, I know how scarey it is :hugs:

Aww poor little man - it's so scarey to think that deodorant could do that to him - hope he's feeling better now and you too it must have been very frightening for you! xx

OMG, I'm so glad he's ok. That must have been so scary for you, I never would have thought that deodorant or perfume could cause a reaction like that. Hugs to Rhys.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->