Rib pain

Kmx

Reaction score
I'm only 19 weeks but for the last week or so I've had a pain in my ribs which has got worse the last couple of days. Has anyone else experienced this and can advise how I can help it?

I remember getting rib pain with my first pregnancy but not until I was well into my third trimester and I could feel the baby under my ribs. It's so painful im not sure how I will cope with it for the rest of the 20.5 weeks! It's also spreading to my back ribs and not just the front ones. :cry:

I've just started up with this today, I was hoping I'd got away with it this time! The only way I can get rid of it (except by laying down) is by sitting up completely straight and even then it creeps back after a while and I find myself sitting it all sorts of strange positions to get some temporary relief.

I have had this from around 20 weeks with all my pregnancies and never really understood what it was as I too thought it surely it can't be baby at this stage. I asked my midwife when it started in my first pregnancy but she just said it was things moving, baby in awkward position etc etc.

I feel your pain!

I think its the organs that are moving up I remember having it in my previous pregnancy at 20weeks I felt choked I couldn't even eat properly ...

check this out

https://www.msichicago.org/experiment/make-room-for-baby/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"