• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Riddle me this... WTT HUBBIES!

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
I want to just beat my hubby. I know that is mean to say but a big ass frying pan and his head sounds lovely right now :rofl:!

Tonight literally 2 minutes before sex he looks at me and says we WILL be using protection and i said ok, its on the nightstand. And the we went about it and when i went to reach for the condom hubby shook his head no!!!!! I know i shouldn't be whining, thats what i wanted right? But afterwards i asked him what that was all about, and his answer? He didn't want to wait :dohh: and i told him you realize i could fall pregnant if we do that often. And no response!!! He just ingored me. So does he care or does he not? In hind sight we do need to save until December, we've maxed our selves out with our new house, and i didn't get my full raise, but will here in the next several months. I know everything happens for a reason. But i just can't live in limbo, does he, doesn't he? Because if we are going to ttc im doing it full force, if not than i am going to buy a couple months supply of condoms and wait it out.

Sorry had to vent! Men.... definitely can't live with them, but love them too much to live without them!:hissy:

:rofl: I know this feeling as my oh half has told me that we will be using proctection this month. My plan is to distract him this month so he forgets eg with drink or some other form of distraction:rofl:

sorry to hear that you aren't getting a straight answer from DH.
just wanted to point out that waiting until the right time financially may never come, there is always something that needs to be bought. i like you worry about being able to afford a child and keep being told "if you wait until you can afford it, you'll never have kids". I've started to realise that this is true.

just wanted to point out that waiting until the right time financially may never come, there is always something that needs to be bought. i like you worry about being able to afford a child and keep being told "if you wait until you can afford it, you'll never have kids". I've started to realise that this is true.

Defo right!!! We'd all still be on here at 80!!

so true

Had a long talk with my hubby this morning. I told him that i can't do the limbo thing. I have no self restraint and the only thing holding me off trying wasn't money it was that he wanted to wait. And that it wasn't fair to me to get my hopes up if he werent going to really try. So i told him he had to decide wheather we were going to wait or not. And the most amazing thing happened! My hubby teared up and told me he wants another baby too, and he doesn't want to wait :happydance: So I am offically TTC!!!!!! I am so thrilled i cried all the way to work. And i agree about money, by the end of 9 months plus we'll have it all figured out. I love this beautiful life!

Mrskeene,

I am absolutley THRILLED for you!!!! CONGRATS !!!!

Best of luck TTCing wishing you loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for a :bfp:

:hug:

Kerry

P.S You better let us know how you are getting on!! :rofl:

Had a long talk with my hubby this morning. I told him that i can't do the limbo thing. I have no self restraint and the only thing holding me off trying wasn't money it was that he wanted to wait. And that it wasn't fair to me to get my hopes up if he werent going to really try. So i told him he had to decide wheather we were going to wait or not. And the most amazing thing happened! My hubby teared up and told me he wants another baby too, and he doesn't want to wait :happydance: So I am offically TTC!!!!!! I am so thrilled i cried all the way to work. And i agree about money, by the end of 9 months plus we'll have it all figured out. I love this beautiful life!

Wow that is GREAT news! I agree with what Owo said above, there is really never a time when any couple is 100% ready. Sometimes it's just something we need to do regardless! Everything else will work itself out!

Grats on TTC! We will all be looking for your :bfp:

Yay! thats fantastic news! come & join me on the TTC board! xx

Mrs Keene thats brill news, yay for you!!!

That's brilliant news. So pleased you are both on the same page.
Good Luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"