Right I am offically here now

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Since my ticker has moved I am offically off tea making duty in the third trimester:happydance:

Now what I see in this section makes me crap myself! its so different from the second where everyone is happy, ok not so happy with aches and pains now here is all birth stories and labour! and I am suitably scared now. :blush:

OMG I am here in the third! and now I can offically stat really spending some money that I dont have :muaha: ( I already was secretly doing that anyway)

still being sick in fact just waiting for my bile to arrive before I eat, its nice how I have to work around morning sickess and not the other way around! :hissy:

Dam I am going to go into labour in like 13 weeks! or even less if i am lucky! but OMG! i aint prepaired! how ca you ever be prepaired apart from having packed bags full of half the stuff i bet i dont even need to take in or use as i always over pack.

ok enough of my blitering.

Your turn to talk. I didnt want to just make it a congrads thread wanted some banter to :hugs:

lol i dont think you can ever be 100% prepared for a baby no matter what you do, dont be scared hun 3rd tri is exciting :D im excited about labour and iv done it before so says something dont it lol! congrats on officially 3rd tri!!

I remember when I first came over and it was all how to induce labour, broken waters, lost plugs and of course births. I remember I felt a bit freaked out too but now I'm quite settled and it's ace in third tri, way more to look forward to at the end of it!

hi... welcome to the 3rd tri - ahahahahahahahaahh!! getting close now!!!

Welcome to the 3rd tri !!

I was terrified when i first came over here and i felt totally unprepared for whats to come , but you soon settle in and the excitement is now starting to build !!

:happydance:

welcome to 3rd!! scary aint it knowing your turn is soon !!! xx

glad i aint the only one who is scared! i am excited sort off now was more in the second trimester i think as i am reading things in here i am convincing myself I am going into labour every min lol totally paranoid! i have no idea how it will happen or what it feels like i just hope i get to a hospital in one piece without ruiining the inside of my dads car! i am such a worrier!

trying to hold down my breakfast here my baby dosnt seem to like my breakfast and hasnt done since the beginning.

:happydance::happydance:
woohoooo, i can't believe we're here either.
i don't know which is worse not knowing what labour is like or having done it before knowing whats coming.
its going to happen one way or the other so not worth getting scared about. (easier said than done). just enjoy the last bit.
i'm loving wearing tight tops and i don't have jelly belly anymore just a cute bump goetting bigger. also i love not having to carry all the shopping and i get foot massages on tap to mwahahahaha
so glad your here.
xxx

foot massages! i must demand them ! I havnt even asked him to roll me over when I ant get up as my bump to me is hugh! I have only one pair of trousers that fit me now and my mum got them for me. weird how she gets thigs to fit me and i cant! when i get my stuff for baby i know i will be much calmer. Ok i will have more time to panic alone about the labour i mean lol

:hi: and welcome!!
Yes this bit is scary, but by the end of it you'll be very prepared!! It seems to drag even though you have tonnes to do! I think it's the bit at the end when you hit mat leave and suddenly work doesn't rule your life!!
Enjoyx x x

:hugs: Don't panic Mr Mannering! :D

It is fairly hairy to go from the lovely romantic 2ndtri to the viscerally real 3rd, give it a couple of weeks and you'll be like, 'Bring on the pain!' :D

Enjoy!

Hello, Welcome to 3rd tri hun :)

Not long to go now x

:hugs: Don't panic Mr Mannering! :D

It is fairly hairy to go from the lovely romantic 2ndtri to the viscerally real 3rd, give it a couple of weeks and you'll be like, 'Bring on the pain!' :D

Enjoy!

:rofl: its true. We're at the gory end of things!

lol...u r cute!!!

as the old biddies I work with say....
"you will never be fully prepared for a child...even if you think you are...you won't"

and that my friend is why we are all here for each other!!! BNB is amazing for that!!

Sorry about your morning sickness, I am more trying to manage the everyday pains and the growth I experience OVER NIGHT!!!! at this rate I will be HUGE!!!

Welcome to the third tri.....only 13 weeks!!!!

:cry: it still shocks me to say it!

:hug:

I know what you mean! i am hugh also and have the stretch marks appear over night to prove it. I feel like i am hauling about some massive cargo and have t o ask it permission to move or at least warn it or i will be screaing from the pain in my bum cheek which is i think spd. I am light headed today but havnt been sick, i dare say that as it comes right after i say it.

Hi ya, welcome to the 3rd and final tri. It's amazing to think there is actually an end to this pregnancy business and you do actually get something at the end of it all. Even though you know it's coming the 3rd tri still makes it seem so daunting. Don't worry I felt the same way you did and believe me you get use to it after a while. Soon you'll be up there with the best of use moaning about braxton hicks, leaky breasts and constant pressure down below. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->