Right ladies! Help me, 12 week scan tomorrow. Nerves have kicked in!

leoniesean

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, And i am so scared that im going to hear them say oh im sorry there is no longer a heart beat etc or basically that i have had a miscarriage. This is my first pregnancy, ive not had any bad symptoms infact ive had nausea every day and been physically sick every other day which ive been told is a good thing.

Ive also had all other types of symptoms, boobs bigger, waist is bigger... weird dreams haha.

Ive had a scan at 6 weeks as well which they did find a heartbeat and they said i was just under 6 weeks whiich again ive been told is a good sign!

Please can people just tell me some nice stories or just nice things haha, Ive been pulling my hair out by reading to many horror stories by reading about missed miscarriages on google... surely you would have some sort of symptom?

I need to get through tonight!

Thank you :) xxx

Hi, everything sounds great, you'll be fine, enjoy your scan :) MMC are rare, I think it's just that ladies come on forums looking for support so that's why it seems like there are lot :flower:

It's totally normal to panic but everything will be just fine. You have plenty of good symptoms and you've already heard the heartbeat so things couldn't be looking any better. Relax and enjoy seeing your LO tomorrow.

Thanks so much...

I know i search online for missed miscarriages to read about it and thats obviously why it seems like there are so so many.

I just want tomorrow to be here already haha.

I guess im a massive disbeliever in the sense that ive had all these good symptoms and saw the heartbeat but even now im like hmmm :/ xx

Thanks so much...

I know i search online for missed miscarriages to read about it and thats obviously why it seems like there are so so many.

I just want tomorrow to be here already haha.

I guess im a massive disbeliever in the sense that ive had all these good symptoms and saw the heartbeat but even now im like hmmm :/ xx

I was like that with my first and I never really believed there was a baby in my tummy, even when bump was huge!

I just wish i didnt read so much on google... i know its good to know about these things, but it seriously doesnt help with nerves :/

Try to relax even though it's easier said than done! :flower: I'm sure everything will be fine. I look forward to seeing your update :D x

Aww don't worry I was exactly the same I felt physically sick on the day of my scan an only when I seen the heart pumping away could u actually relax. It will be fine for you don't stress (easier said than done) x

would you know if something was wrong? like symptoms and a gutt feeling do you think? i know you have missed miscarriages but surely something wouldnt be right? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->