RIP Devin Patrick June 6, 2009 - 36 wks

Oh no :cry:
I am so so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine what you are going thru. Please be strong :cry: :hug:

mel im thinking of you and your family at such a hard time!!!
you know the june bugs are here for you whenever you need to chat
bless your little angelxxx

:hug: from my family to yours. i cannot find anything else to say except may you & your family find comfort through this trying time.

Rest in peace, Devin.

Hey sweetie...Im so sorry for the loss of you little boy. I know how hard it is as i lost my little boy in March at 36.4 weeks too. You are so strong and brave and your little boy will be so proud. Thinking of you and your family during this hard time. Please,if you need to talk im always here.:hugs:

im so terribly sorry that such an awful thing has happened to you. :hugs:

I dont know what to say? What can be said? I have tears streaming down my face as I type, so I cannot begin to imagine your pain. I am at 36 plus 4 today and I just dont even want to think of how I would cope.
You are so strong, so brave, you and your family. I will be thinking of you for a long time to come and hoping that the pain eases for you.

RIP Little Devin- look down on your mummy and daddy and grandparents and give them the strength they need to get through this.

xxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: I'm so so very sorry to read your story and its so brave of you to share it. Your little angel will be so proud of his mummy and daddy. I'm so glad you took some photos of him cause I'm sure in time if not yet you will want to look at them a see your gorgeous boy. :hugs: If you ever need anything you can message me any time. My heart really goes out to you and your family and your little angel. If you need to cry cry, if you need to talk talk... do what YOU need to do. Lots of love xxxx

i am so sorry hunni, thinking bout you and your family, RIP Devin

Lou
xxx

Im so so sorry.

Im sure my daughter is showing Devin around Heaven.

Millions of :hug:

V xxxx

Im so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family:hugs:

:hug:so sorry for your loss, thinking off you and your family. R.I.P Devin.xxxxxxx

I just wanted to cry reading your story, i cant imagine how you and your family are feeling right now :hugs: Im glad you got some pictures with your precious boy

RIP Devin :hugs:

Aww hun, theres nothing i can say i know that .. RIP angel Devin xxxx

So very sorry Mel, to you and all your family xx
God bless little angel Devin xx

I'm so sorry for your loss

My thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members