RIP Devin Patrick June 6, 2009 - 36 wks

I am so sorry for your loss my dear, that's a terrible thing that you had to go through.

You WILL find a new normal, I promise you that. Your life will be forever changed, but Devin will always be with you.

ALL my love and condolences.

i was so sad to hear what happened to you and i think your such a brave women to come on here and share your story with us but little devin will always be with you and he knows how much his mummy and daddy love him he will always be smiling down on you whilst playing in gods garden. i will be thinking of you and your family at this sad time like i have over the past couple of days xxxxx

There are no words.
Sending you all the strength you and your family need in this heartbreaking time.
RIP to your little angel Devin.

Massive :hugs: to you and your family and floaty kisses and :hugs: to your angel boy xxxx

My heart goes out to you and your family i am so sorry for your loss, we live in a cruel cruel world xxx

I cant begin to imagine what you are going through. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

You are in my prayers.

RIP Devin. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brought a tear to my eye so sorry to you and your family for your loss x

I am so terribly sorry for your loss :hugs:

My thoughts are with you and your families right now xxx

I am soo so sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say, but we are here to be any support we can. I'm glad you got to hold him and take pictures. *hugs* to you and your family.....

So sorry for your immense loss. Thinking of you and your family.

RIP little one.

xxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss xxx

So sorry to read this. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4