Ritas(jazzy) baby is in hospital

((((((((((((((((((Rita, Mr Rita & Jasmine)))))))))))))))))))))

I hope they get to the bottom of it all and get Jasmine sorted properly this time!

Poor little chick..... I really hope she's better soon.

:hug:

:hugs: Hope her little one is better soon. Hugs to them both. x

Thinking of her and Jazzy. Hope everything is figured out soon and Jazzy can come home.

Thinking of you all, I really hope little Jazzy will be better soon. Love and hugs xxxx

Just saw that it's your birthday today as well Rita...sorry it's not a good one for you but I hope Jasmine starts getting better soon :hug: x

Hiya, Jasmine will be kept in for a few days at the minimum, they won't let me stay with her because im bunged up but Rich is with her, she had another fit at 2:30pm and they struggled to stabalise her, shes now hooked up to machines and her heart rate is 200bpm so they are trying to stabalise that :( She is in Stafford hospital in the Shugborough Childrens Ward, will update again when I can :(

Aw, must be awful that you can't be with her. :( Hope she gets well soon. x

oh hunni Im so sorry your having to deal with this. They are little fighters tho hunni. I know how hard it is seeing you baby in hospital, if u need anything, anything at all you know where i am. xxx

:hug: Thanks for the update. Hope they manage to stabilise her heart rate soon and she starts getting better quickly. Thinking of you all :hugs: x

Oh no! Poor little Jasmine... Stay strong Rita xx:hugs:

Oh no poor lil lady :|

Do they know the cause?

I wouldn't call the ward but please tell her I'm thinking of her if you speak with her again x x

Hiya, Jasmine will be kept in for a few days at the minimum, they won't let me stay with her because im bunged up but Rich is with her, she had another fit at 2:30pm and they struggled to stabalise her, shes now hooked up to machines and her heart rate is 200bpm so they are trying to stabalise that :( She is in Stafford hospital in the Shugborough Childrens Ward, will update again when I can :(
Missed this sorry hun

Sorry you can't be with her either you poor thing :hugs::(

oh my gosh....get well soon jasmine :hugs: stay strong rita hun :hugs:

Thanks for the update Rita. Take care of yourself too so that they'll let you stay there. Glad that Rich can stay with her. Lots of hugs to you and your family.

Poor little thing.

my thoughts are with you

x

i really hope shes ok and get better soon x sending lots of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member