rocking to sleep

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Just wondered who rocked/cuddled their LO to sleep? All the books say not to, but I don't care, I still do!

I do!! Although LO will also fall asleep by himself, if he's settled enough.

sometimes we do, it depends how she is. mainly at night she will go to sleep on her own, but during the day sometimes we do. i love it :blush: x

If I'm giving her some cuddles and she falls asleep on me then I sometimes let her stay there for abit, but I don't normally let her fall asleep in my arms. Just occasionally.

I do!! Although LO will also fall asleep by himself, if he's settled enough.

Chloe is the same, she can go to sleep on her own once she's settled, but we both love our cuddles with her too much!!

Its soo nice, we love them too!!
He's starting to snuggle in. Its too cute. :cloud9:

Chloes at the age now where she reaches out for us when shes tired and loves to turn her head and smell our clothes!:cloud9:

I feel Caitlyn to sleep but she is soooo cuddley now sometimes she will just latch off and cuddle into me. Soooo cute!!

i just stopped. He can just about doze off on his own now. If he's properly crying (not just tired-fighting whinging) I'll cuddle him then put him down again but no more rocking. My arms were getting too tired :rofl:

We cuddle Hannah for her naps before putting her down, usually don't have to hold her long before she drops off. At night she's so tired she usually goes down on her own. At night we've started letting her resettle herself, some nights it goes well, some nights it doesn't

I still rock her to sleep! It's so sweet and cuddly and I often let her fall asleep on my shoulder. That may backfire later though but for now it's one of very few ways to get her napping.

i do and he loves it wont go to sleep on a night i we dont cuddle him hes so spoilt lol

Evening is usually our wind down time anyways... She has her play after dinner and then about 7 we read a book and sit in the rocking chair until about 8 when I give her her last bottle... She is usually awak when I give her her bottle though and I put her down awake. But she gets an hour of relaxing cuddles.

I rock Byron to sleep. It's that or stay awake all night. Though at the moment it's that AND stay awake all night. :-( He almost never goes to sleep by himself and only in the day if he does. I know what you all mean about loving the cuddles though. Sometimes it's hard to resist even after we've been awake the entire night.

I rock Byron to sleep. It's that or stay awake all night. .

he's only little though. I think ym LO has only just now become old enough to calm himself and go to sleep on his own. (He's 6.5 months) I think he was just too young and highly strung before now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->