Roll on...

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
18 months....:dohh:

No :witch: yet, but :bfn: this morning.

At least I can concentrate on getting fit, losing weight and enjoying Niamh properly now :)

:hugs: 18 months will fly by!!!!

xxx

I keep telling myself that! I find out in 6 weeks when OH is being deployed to Afghanistan, and if it falls over when we're TTC it will be delayed for another 6 months :( He due to be away for 8/9 months out of 12 next year so TTC is going to be a very long process for us by the looks of it!

I keep telling myself that! I find out in 6 weeks when OH is being deployed to Afghanistan, and if it falls over when we're TTC it will be delayed for another 6 months :( He due to be away for 8/9 months out of 12 next year so TTC is going to be a very long process for us by the looks of it!

That's going to be a bit of a pain. Hopefully it won't be over when you're TTC. Fingers crossed. xx

Aw hun, it's so hard having them away for so long isn't it?! My OH is currently in Afghanistan but he's only there for 2 weeks, last year he was there every other week. He has the job of flying everyone out there. And every 3 months has to do a month out there refuling the fast jets.

I reply hope your OH's deployment doesn't affect your TTC!!!

Xxxxxx

Is he a Tristar pilot then hun? :) OH is a FJ pilot. Must have been hard having him away so much. OHs squadron is going on a lot of detachments around the world next year for training as well as Afghanistan later in the year.

Hey Hunni,

Yes he is a Tristar pilot. And yes, they do break as often as anything. Wow FJ pilot is pretty cool, if your up north im guessing your OH is a tornado F3 pilot?

It is difficult with them being away, Im soo jealous that you have a LO to cuddle or to play with if you miss him! (Shes gorgeous by the way!!! with a lovely name!!)

Are you hoping on a little boy next or are you happy with two little girlies?? looks like we'll be in WTT for a while together! Im here for 12months before we start TTC no 1, but im sure time will fly! I remember following you when you were in 3rd Tri and over due, and I look back now and think, WOW thats gone extremely fast!!!

[-o< Fingers crossed your OH is around for you! :)

xxxxxx

HaHaHa,

Just realised how stalker like that sounds!! LOL!!! I didnt mean it that way!! hahaha

Lou
xxxxxx

LOL not stalkerish, it's exciting when you find another military wife, let alone an RAF ne who's hubby is also a pilot! You never know, our OHs probably know each other :rofl:

OH is on GR4s :) We love it up here. Can't wait until the summer, as surprisingly we get amazing weather and we're on the coast too so lots of trips to the beach!

Thanks for the compliments on Niamh! I'll be the first to admit she's cute, but she has her moments. :rofl: I just missed a delivery at home because she was screaming at me for 20mins solid. It's not so cute when they lose their newborn cry :rofl:

How long have you and OH been down south then? Do you enjoy it? How long's in been in? OH has been in 11 years now, but 4 of that was while he was at university. :)

OH and I would love a little girl next I think. We were hoping for a girl when I was PG, which was great. I don't think we mind either way really, just more inclined towards girls :) What about you hun? Any preference?

I wish I was a military wife!! I'd love to get married, although OH doesn't think its that important and wants babies before he'd consider it. (A bit different to most men, and I only found out last week!)

my OH did 3 years at Liverpool University Air Squadron doing his EFT, got streamed FJ got to valley and was told that there were no FJ slots anymore, so got put to Fixed wing. I think he was really upset at the time, but hes fine with it now. Hes served for nearly 9years (including university).

GR4's are my favourate without a doubt, I always wanted to be a pilot and they were my goal to get in. Unfortunately i didnt have the aptitude and my eyesights also gone a bit crabby. Nevermind. But you're completely right, the RAF is such a small world, so they probably will know each other, or know people of each other!

20mins solid! Ouch! you should ask your OH to bring back some of those spongey yellow ear defenders! they should do the trick! haha!
Awr, another girl! thats so cute, have you thought of names?

Well I don't mind but if I had to choose I'd say a little girl aswell! Would love to paint her nursery in Pink and get gorgeous glittery butterflies up in purple, turquiose etc on the wall... **dreams** haha! but I think OH would prefer a little boy. All of his best mates have had little boys and we both have quite male dominated families, so I think he'll get his wish.

for names we've got:

Annabell Grace
Hannah Louise

George
William
Thomas

I can't wait until next may!!! :)

xxxxxxxxx

Hey hun

Tell me about it, roll on ay!!!
Was thinking about it alllllllllllllllllllllll day today and i guess i will be tomorrow as i am on a course. Slightly mentioned it to a girl at work because i am changing my car and she said ooo try and have a baby in 'sept' as then you can come back at the end of the school yh for a week and then have 6 weeks holiday full pay!! i was like dont think its as easy as planning it like that!!! haha

How is Niamh? enjoying that new sofa of yours x

awww :hug: xx I am sure that time will fly by xxx

aww time will fly by hun before you know it the 18 months will be here xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back