Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

LilLeafyLea

Reaction score
Ok, yes I am clutching at straws! Hear me out though, there may be some semblance of rationality to the following.

Going by all the countdown threads I've seen at least one person seems to get a BFP, usually there are quite a few beaming ladies who are successful in their attempts (and congrats to you all btw!).

It has absolutely nothing to do with all the hard work, PMA, luck, rattling with vits, herbal teas, endurance cycling with absolutely no bike present, cushions under bums, It is all down to hard cold statistics, oh yes!! (I don't really believe that I might add, I am a walking vit pez dispenser with her own dedicated bum cushion!)

By my reckoning if enough of us jump on this thread at least one (hopefully more) will get their BFP this cycle! I'm not a statistician, I can't even do maths without a calculator, but surely there is some truth to what I'm rambling on about?! :winkwink:

It's worth a try so who's with me?

Just in case all that extra stuff has some sort of sway towards a :bfp: (as if!) I'll add whatever methods we've all been trying as and when you let me know. I figure it'll be a useful quick glance list so that when one of us do get our :bfp: the rest of us can see what worked for them without having to go trawling through the thread! x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: THIS MONTH I HAVE MOSTLY BEEN TRYING...

Firstbaby25.................................................................Conceive+, Temping, OPK's, PMA
Foquita........................................................................:sex: Every other day, Relaxed Approach
angel charms.................................................................Lots of :sex:, Relaxed approach
:bfp: :bfp: beckiieboo:bfp: :bfp:
MrsFX............................Royal jelly, Evening primose oil, Soft cups, CBFM, Cough Syrup, Bags of PMA
Corinna N
:bfp: :bfp: Bunnikins:bfp: :bfp:
:bfp: :bfp: kittymarie:bfp: :bfp:...................................................OPK's
Flutterbabies
:bfp: :bfp:NotNic:bfp: :bfp: .................................PMA and OPK's

Popcorn(Busy :sex:!) .......................Tried meditation with moonstone. Using OPK's, Temping and EPO
:bfp::bfp:zozarini:bfp: :bfp:.................................Pre-seed, BD 2days pre & post O
:angel:StephieB:angel::hugs::flow: ..............................................OPK's
Browni
italianqtpie Poppin' her TTC cherry this month!:happydance:
mrs. martinez
JRscorpio8....................................................................Everything!
:bfp: :bfp:Bug222.................................................................Multivits, Cushion Under Bum, Lots of :sex:!:bfp: :bfp:
:bfp: :bfp:chloesnowie10:bfp: :bfp:
starlight11.......................Relaxed Approach, Pre-Seed, BDing 6 days around fertile period, Legs in air
:bfp: :bfp:Lisa2701 :bfp: :bfp:....................:sex: Every Other Day Until O, Softcups, Pre-seed
besty............................................................................Relaxed approach, Pillow Under Bum
:bfp: :bfp:Peters Pooky:bfp: :bfp:........................Soy, Moonstone fertility bracelet
katherinegrey........................OPK's, BBT, EPO, AC Up until O, Green Tea During O, Flaxseed Oil post O
:bfp: :bfp:Dancinnurse:bfp: :bfp:.......................OPK's, :sex: Day Before, Day Of and Day After O
:bfp: :bfp: illysilly:bfp: :bfp:
jchic..............................................................................Prenatal w/DHA, Pillow Under Bum, legs in air
Stinas............................................................................SMEP
:bfp: :bfp:gemgem77:bfp: :bfp:...........................Sanatogen Pre Natals (incl. DH), Temping, OPK's, :sex: Every Other Day
Yammas..........................................................................:sex: Every other day (OH Willing!)
:bfp::bfp:secrethopeful:bfp::bfp:...........................PMA, Bum In Air, CM Checks
pola17..................................Temping, Charting CM/CP, Lotsa :sex:, Elevated Legs, Bribing DH :haha:
Andielina.....................................................Cushion Under Bum, Relaxed Approach, Charting, Temping
West
Naneth.Estel....................................................................SMEP, OPK's, Temping, Pillow Under Bum
LilLeafyLea..................................................................EPO Until O, BVit, Multivits, Royal Jelly, Temping
JehovasGrace....................................................................Soft cups, SMEP, Honey & Cinnamon
molly1207
SockriTease.......................................................................Soy, Opks, Pre-Seed, Soft cups
:bfp: :bfp:3or4magpies:bfp: :bfp:
doopersgurl....................................................................... Everything lol!
gemmybean
littlebabywish...............Temping, Moonstone Bracelet & Necklace, Maca, Conceive+, Relaxed Approach

Best of luck ladies!!

Hi :flower: I'ts cycle 5 for us and I'm loving the stats idea! I'm with you! AF is due around Monday 5th September and a BD marathon is set to commence as of the next couple of days :happydance:

hey this is the first month out of 8 where i am trying all the other stuff so fingers x'd it works for me

I am in! AF is due sept 2nd. So I have a bit of a wait yet but love the idea that it's all about the stats :)

Im with u! Not even trying... really... honest, dont even know when i ovulated... i swear! (yeah right!) Testing 28th Aug. Fingers crossed xxxxxxx

I'm in, I'm 3 dpo today and on cycle 5, beggin for that lil ole bfp now

oops sorry posted in wrong forum, have got 2 kiddies sorry xx

I like the logic! AF due 2nd Sep but will probably test on the 3rd. Good luck everyone. xx

I'm with you. It's our 13th month TTC and we have tried everything including temping, softcups, Soy, CBFM and SMEP.

This month however we have gone for a holiday in the sun and daily BDing during what I suspect was fertile week. AF due in one week (25th) the day after we have our first appointment at a fertility clinic.

As per usual no symptoms but I am trying to get positive because the 12th month mark really got me down. Here's hoping we get a 'higher than average' result.

MrsFX what kind of cats are they on your photo? i LOVE them!! xxx Good luck by the way xx

Count me in too please. AF is due around the 7th September will test on the 10th.

hey im jumping on this thread my AF was due 7th... hasnt come and no signs....but the last 3 CB have been BFN....testing again tomo so heres hoping :)

i'd love to join! i'm testing september 1st, probably but havent gotten a positive OPK yet so who knows! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->