Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

welcome! :hi:

A positive OPK is aaaaaaaaaaalways good news!! Im crossing my fingers so this cycle is the one! ;)

Just wanted to share some info...OH's mom asked if I used Geritol to get my BFP and well I didnt but I asked her what it does and all she said was "there's a baby in every bottle," so your supposed to take one tbspn every morning and every night before bed I looked at there website and it says it "contains every vitamin & mineral established as essential in human nutrition." Which makes sense to me...taking it everyday will replace all the vitamins your lacking, women can be lacking some vitamins due to stress, travel, etc...those vitamins you may be lacking can help with CM, sex drive, iron increase, and increases body heat (needed to keep sperm viable)....I wish I would have known that I would have definately tried using it...my mom use to make to take the stuff when I was young and I couldnt gut the tatse (literally tastes like swallowing 2nd hand puke :sick: ) I don't really remember the affect it had one me but I did read alot of SUCCESS stories online...most women I looked into got their BFP during their 1 st or 2nd month taking it and even MORE success stories when combined with clomid...these women talked about how they "knew" they were ovulating "naturally" (meaning no temps, no opks) when taking Geritol because they had high sex drive and ABUNDANT CM (like were supposed to do...not all of us are so lucky :/ ) they had all the natural signs of ovulation.....some women take it starting cd 1 up to O and some take it from cd 1 til they get their BFP....there are 2 types, Geritol Complete (pill form) and Geritol Tonic (liquid form...NASTY :sick: but gets into your bloodstream faster) I also saw a few success stories from overweight women that weren't ovulating because of thier weight take Geritol, which gave them the vitamins they needed to Ovulate and successfully concieve!!! I hope this helped some of you ladies out there...it might be something to look into :)

P.S. It's available at MOST drugstores, I've seen it at Walmart, K-Mart, CVS,Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc...unfortunately, its not available in the UK, so those ladies wanting to try who live in the UK will have to buy online...

Thanks!! will google it.. Ill cross my fingers so I can find it in Ecuador! :haha:

Thanks!! will google it.. Ill cross my fingers so I can find it in Ecuador! :haha:

IDK, i know its not available in the UK but not sure about South America..you may have to purchase online...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->