Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

Hey ladies, I'm so pleased my idea isn't as crazy as I thought it may seem! My motto is the more people we have here, the more our chances will increase! I'm adding all of your info at the moment and in the unlikely event that any of the 'extra stuff', shall we call it, should aid out BFPs I'll be adding thos on the OP too so we can all have a quick glance at what seems to be working.

I hope you all are well and I wish you the very best of luck this cycle. I'm on cycle 18 (I think...!) and tbh I am willing to try anything! I've heard a lot about Reflexology and Acupuncture and was interested in having a session before I ever ttc so may give either a go too. Has anyone tried it, if so what did you think?

Oo and Magpie, unless there are any rules specifically stating that you can't post here (which I don't think there are any) please feel free to join! I've added you to the list.

xxx

Heck yeah! You're on the list missy. We're all counting on the results of tomorrow's test!! Best of luck x

Hey Leafy. A good friend of mine conceived with accupuncture to sort out the length of her cycles but I haven't had a go because I have 26-29 day cycles. Might give it a go next month tho. I think its expensive tho, worth a pop.

Thanks MrsFX, I went to one of the clinics today and took a price list as I was on my lunch break and didn't have the time to talk to anyone. The price is £29 per session and you get the 6th session free so that's approx £150...hmm works out at about £25 per session (that's if I'd need the full six). I'd definitely try one session though.

If it works it'd save me far more in HPTs OPKs etc. etc!

Best of luck with your appointment by the way. Do you know the route you're hoping to go down or are you open to anything? I've heard a lot of couples conceive on their holidays, lots of sun, sea and sex so I'm hoping you won't need the app at all!

AF is due any day now...but would still like to be added. Will test around aug 25.(probably before that knowing me lol)

That sounds reasonable I guess. There are accupuncture threads I've read on B n B which might be worth a look.
We've been referred to a fertility clinic in Bedford because it's been one year but don't know what will happen at first app. Probably more appointments SA and tube check would be good. I get positive opks every month and have a regular cycle.
Have you been to your GP?

thankyou :D and of course i shall let you know :D fingers crossed and baby dust to you all x

Me please!! Zozarini on the 5th August! Now i like your logic. I see I am testing same day as "popcorn" and that is one of my favourtes so hoping a good sign!! hehehehe xxx

I'm sure you'll feel really positive after the app. It's always good to have something to aim for so you can cross each possible problem off your mental list and forge a way to that BFP.

I haven't really got a baseline to check the price against so I may shop around...saying that though, how cheap would I reasonably want to go in fear of getting a syringe shoved in my back rather than an acupuncture needle?! I'll certainly check the acupuncture threads see how the success rate is with it.

I also have a regular cycle and ovulate each month so I hope it will provide some additional benefit such as increasing my energy channels (I think that's the lingo lol)

I've been to the GP, they tested my bloods and all came back clear. Next step was for oh to have a SA but I need to book the app as I have started the fertility related app's (not sure why he can't just book it). I need to book the time off work and sort it out. I think I'm half stalling as I fear what the results will be.

@angel charms, thanks hun, please do come back and update us! Also, if you could let us know what you used this month, that would be great :)

Hi Zozarini, I'll add you now. I like your popcorn connection lol Hope it rings true for you! You're making me hungry now! The real question is sugared or salted?! :)

Just started a new cycle... AF or BFP due on the 16th of September... I'm temping, SMEPing and using a moonstone fertility bracelet.

Leafy I've been looking at: https://www.acupuncture-fertility.org/index.htm and might ring one of their members to find out what they can do.
I hope you get the time to book the SA. Do it at your own pace hon. Our turn will come. X

Hi Peters Pooky, welcome! I've added you to the list and thank you for providing all your method info! What are the benefits of the moonstone bracelet may I ask? Best of luck this cycle x

Thanks for posting the link MrsFX, that's really good of you. I'll check it out now. It's funny how writing about how you really feel makes you reorganise your priorities (aka a big kick up the a**)! My biggest failing is not taking my own advice. I can't really relax until I know for sure and if there's a problem, we'll have other options. I will give them a call tomorrow - thanks for helping me realise! x

the method ive used this month is BD as much as possible and taking the relaxed approach :)

Me please!! Zozarini on the 5th August! Now i like your logic. I see I am testing same day as "popcorn" and that is one of my favourtes so hoping a good sign!! hehehehe xxx

yey! same testing day! :happydance::happydance::happydance: my favourite too :hugs:

Baby dust to everyone! xxx

Hi Peters Pooky, welcome! I've added you to the list and thank you for providing all your method info! What are the benefits of the moonstone bracelet may I ask? Best of luck this cycle x

There's a whole thread on it called https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/653365-moonstone-anyone-23.html

It's suppose to stimulate fertility, help regulate your cycle and help with pms.

hah had to share this (tmi?)
last night we tried pre-seed for the first time. I was explaining to OH what the process was (yikes) and he said "wait a minute, is this sperm in a tube? are you replacing me??!"
:haha: too funny, I thought geez, kinda seems like it doesn't it!?

anyone else try it?

Aww bless your oh! If only it was that simple eh? A tube can't tell you that it's too tired or that you're putting too much pressure on it to perform lol!

I haven't tried pre-seed but we have tried lube when we were NTNP...is there much of a difference apart from pre-seed being sperm friendly?

How did you find it?

@Peters Porky, thanks for sharing the post, it's fab to see quite a few girls wh have used moonstone are now pregnant, it's certainly on my list of things to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->