Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

yes! they say some lube isn't sperm friendly but this is super sperm friendly. we found it only at walgreens, can't find it anywhere else!
we don't really need the pre-seed or lube but i've heard so many good things about it helping so i just had to try!
haha agreed, i could get that tube to BD anytime, no tired complaints!

@Peters Pooky, thanks for sharing the post, it's fab to see quite a few girls wh have used moonstone are now pregnant, it's certainly on my list of things to do!

There's a women on eBay who sells gorgeous moonstone fertility bracelets. Her store is called Cosmic Poppy Designs. Good prices and she'll do customizations. That's where I ordered mine as she ships internationally.

Ooo lovely! I'll have to check it out if I'm unsuccessful on this cycle. I like to make jewellery so I'll see if there's a local shop where I can get some genuine moonstone from and fashion my own - I like the idea of a moonstone brooch! :)

@kittymarie - Well I hoped it did the trick and I wish you the best of luck! Would you like to be added to the list? If so just let me know when you're due af and if you're trying anything other than pre-seed this month (if you care to mention of course!) x

hey ladies just to update you did my POAS and still BFN :( feeling really sad today...would like to know whats going on with my body, i have just booked a dr's app for tuesday hope they can find out x

Hi everyone :hugs:

Angelcharms, hope you get some answers soon, good luck :hugs::hugs:

My OH is not too keen on me spending money on a moon bracelet, but i have a moon stone, so decided that I might as well go a bit hippy and meditate with it.

Lets see what connecting with the moon can do :flower:

baby dust to all xx

Hi Girlies,

I am also a fellow pre-seed user! I enjoy it and does OH.. does get a bit messy afterwards after lying for a while.. Fingers crossed it works!

Now for the popcorn question - I am a salted with butter chick!! Healthy or what lol!! Mmmmm yum yum!

xxx

Hi Girlies,

I am also a fellow pre-seed user! I enjoy it and does OH.. does get a bit messy afterwards after lying for a while.. Fingers crossed it works!

Now for the popcorn question - I am a salted with butter chick!! Healthy or what lol!! Mmmmm yum yum!

xxx

I might try pre-seed next cycle, but of course...I won't need to as this WILL be my month :happydance: so far using OPK's, temping and EPO..

I'm with you on the popcorn flavour front! butter and salt! NEVER EVER sweet xxx

Thats my girl!!

Can eat sweet..but only if it was after salty butter one!! hehe.

Of course this shall be your month!! How great would that be. xx

id love it! i'm on pre-natals, OPKs and pre-seed this month and have my fingers crossed :D
No positive OPK yet, grr! Hoping for one sooon.

Hi Girlies,

xxx

I might try pre-seed next cycle, but of course...I won't need to as this WILL be my month :happydance: so far using OPK's, temping and EPO..

I'm with you on the popcorn flavour front! butter and salt! NEVER EVER sweet xxx

Where can you get pre-seed? Can you buy it anywhere or do you have to order it online? Also, silly question, but how long do you lay down before getting up after BD?

Hi Girlies,

xxx

Where can you get pre-seed? Can you buy it anywhere or do you have to order it online? Also, silly question, but how long do you lay down before getting up after BD?

Hi hon :flower: you can get pre-seed online and the UK equivalent is conceive plus I think... you can get it in pharmacies.

I started lying down with legs up with 10 mins and then upped it to 45 (leaning legs on wall and watching stuff on the laptop :haha:) but someone on a different forum said that their doctor had told them to move around after and that any good swimmers would make it anyway :shrug: so this month I might do a combo of both just in case xxx

Ooooh add me please!! I like that statistic theory! I'm due :af: BFP on 9th September. I'm doing EVERYTHING this month!!!

Hi all. Leafy you've got a right following! Well done.
Angel Charm sorry to hear the BFN but your not out until
She's in honey.
Nearly bought a test myself today but couldn't face it!

Hi all. Leafy you've got a right following! Well done.
Angel Charm sorry to hear the BFN but your not out until
She's in honey.
Nearly bought a test myself today but couldn't face it!

I love that..."your not out until shes in"... thats the TRUTH!:happydance:

thankyou mrsFX... yeah keeping them fingers crossed that the witch has lost my address hehe :D x

Hello,

Pre-seed anwer - If in America a few ladies have said Walgreens sell it? I got mine from Amazon. There is alos conceive plus, same thing just different brands.
I lay down and insert it using the syringes provided. One tube last about 3 cycles. You will have to purchase more syringes though as i only for 12 with mine. xxxx

Thanks MrsFX, I can't wait to see one of us with a flashing BFP next to our names, I'll be made up! I'm amazed at your ability to refrain from POAS! When the urge strikes me I can't help myself!

Angel sorry about your BFN but MrsFX makes a very valid point - don't lose hope until the bewitching hour is upon you!

I haven't tried the Pre-seed yet but didn't think it would last only 3 cycles zozarini? I've heard loads of people say that they didn't need half as much as the tube recommends so just thought that a little bit would go a long way for a long time lol!

I'm currently enjoying a lovely glass of rose, It's helping to relieve me of all the ttc worries...well that's what I'm telling myself anyway!

I LOVE this idea! :thumbup:

After a very weird cycle, I am now CD19, according to my calculations am in my fertile 5 days and should be OV on Monday. Which means I am currently pouncing on my OH whenever I can get the chance (he has asked that I don't tell him when I OV because its too much pressure for him, but I think he can figure it out :haha:) and AF is due on 5th September.

This month we have just started our fertility investigations with the doctor, so we have been very relaxed, if it happens it happen, if it doesn't it doesn't, which is completely new for me because usually I am there ready with pillow, OPK, HPT, poking my boobs and waiting to feel tired and get a headache,

Good luck to us all taking part in the BFP lottery!! :flower::flower:

Very chuffed to see so many of us on here! I am using opks and a whole heap of pma! Good luck to everyone. Thank you for setting this up! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->