Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

*reads* :hugs: THANK YOU!!!

Yesterday I took 2! This morning I took 1... so Ill follow her advice that on week one, to start with quarter of the recommended dossage, meaning 1 pill. Next week will take 2, then Ill go with the 3 for days!

I still havent made my appointment with my gyno, Im kind of lazy! :haha:

hiya, i'm testing march 31rst and have planning to try temping, preseed and softcups for the first time. last time, i did opks....

Cool!! I wish I could have access to soft cups here in Ecuador! Ive heard wonders of it! :thumbup:

señorita foquita!

Finally!!

Im good! Im on first cycle of clomid.... since my inssurance wont cover infertility issues, my doctor prescribed me an order to get an ultrasound on the excuse of my PCOS so the inssurance wont notice why. on CD12 we saw a dominant 15mm follicle. Doctor says it all looks like I will ovulate, but he explained why an ovulation monitoring is more accurate: he can see if maybe, Ill need an HcG (sp?) shot. So we`re now just praying, hoping it all goes well. Since saturday DH and I have been :sex: daily, which has been very fun! ;)

Besides that, Im ok! In Ecuador may 1st is a holiday, so Im home resting :)

aw i wish i was in ecuador right now so i could have a day's holiday! :haha: i'm happy for you that you're taking clomid now! have you had any side effects? what CD did you take it on? sorry, i'm so nosy :haha:

i took soy isoflavones this cycle, they call it nature's clomid because apparently it works in the same way and since i'm still waiting to see the FS, i thought i would give it a go and it worked! i ovulated on CD18! my cycles are usually annovulatory and 61 days on average so this is the most amazing thing ever, i'm so happy. i thought my LP was 11 days but i'm 11DPO and no sign of the witch yet and i got a BFN this morning so i'm just waiting to see what happens :) my temp is still up though! maybe it'll fall tomorrow, the suspense is killing me :rofl:

sorry for the essay :haha:

hey! no sorries at all and you´re not being noisy!
I tried soy iso, but I couldnt find the right brands in Ecuador... the one I got, had a big dossage, so I decided to not go for it.
Im taking ovamit (clomid) 50mg on CD5-9.... day 1 of clomid I got migraine, but nothing too biggy... day 2 was hell: I was VERY emotional.. you could find me crying and laughing at the same time and DH freaked out... day 3-5 I just had a mild headache and cramping.

These days Ive had something like EWCM just a little bit watery, but still strechy and resembling EWCM... my doctor said that as long as CM is strechy, DH and I should :sex: everyday until is gone!

Maybe this cycle it wont happen, but Im positive it will happen eventually! Clomid seems to be working, as when I usually have my 35 days cycles, I usually O on CD21... but this time, it seems like I O on CD15 (Maybe), but the thing is that since january, my cycles got longer (60 days)

Im crossing my fingers for you to get that BFP! :hugs:

Hi Meluvs! So great to see u girlies still here, thought this thread would be buried by now! Of course I'm sorry that there have been no preggy eggies yet! Had another much needed break, more tests and weve finally been prescribed clomid (hey pola & foquita, we're clomid buds!). Start end of this month cds 2 - 6 50mg. Hearing great things abt it and had no idea you could take it if you already o'd. It produces more eggies so after 2yrs ttc ill prob have a litter lol! Anyways hope you ladies are well, love to all xx

Hi all. I'm still about. Still without child. Waiting not so patiently for our next fs appointment in July. We had an hsg in jan which unblocked a stuck tube but we didn't benefit from the 3 months imProved fertility after. I think iui or ivf will be our answer. I'm glad u girls have got some treatment. I'm mostly on ltttc posts now and lurk about ttc.

Yay! Another clomid buddy!!!

And Mrs FX, I admire your patience! Im sure because of that, something good will come your way!

Just having some really bad cramping. Its CD18, so I dont know what could it be!

hey! no sorries at all and you´re not being noisy!
I tried soy iso, but I couldnt find the right brands in Ecuador... the one I got, had a big dossage, so I decided to not go for it.
Im taking ovamit (clomid) 50mg on CD5-9.... day 1 of clomid I got migraine, but nothing too biggy... day 2 was hell: I was VERY emotional.. you could find me crying and laughing at the same time and DH freaked out... day 3-5 I just had a mild headache and cramping.

These days Ive had something like EWCM just a little bit watery, but still strechy and resembling EWCM... my doctor said that as long as CM is strechy, DH and I should :sex: everyday until is gone!

Maybe this cycle it wont happen, but Im positive it will happen eventually! Clomid seems to be working, as when I usually have my 35 days cycles, I usually O on CD21... but this time, it seems like I O on CD15 (Maybe), but the thing is that since january, my cycles got longer (60 days)

Im crossing my fingers for you to get that BFP! :hugs:

i hope you ovulate soon pola! :D are you temping or using OPKs?

Hi Meluvs! So great to see u girlies still here, thought this thread would be buried by now! Of course I'm sorry that there have been no preggy eggies yet! Had another much needed break, more tests and weve finally been prescribed clomid (hey pola & foquita, we're clomid buds!). Start end of this month cds 2 - 6 50mg. Hearing great things abt it and had no idea you could take it if you already o'd. It produces more eggies so after 2yrs ttc ill prob have a litter lol! Anyways hope you ladies are well, love to all xx

a litter would be great lea :laugh2: i'm not on clomid yet, i'm still waiting to see the FS but i ovulated for the first time ever on soy isoflavones, they call it 'nature's clomid'. i'm excited to see if the clomid works for you! :happydance:

Hi all. I'm still about. Still without child. Waiting not so patiently for our next fs appointment in July. We had an hsg in jan which unblocked a stuck tube but we didn't benefit from the 3 months imProved fertility after. I think iui or ivf will be our answer. I'm glad u girls have got some treatment. I'm mostly on ltttc posts now and lurk about ttc.

i never go into the main TTC section :( i haven't had any treatment yet :( actually that side of things has been really terrible for me but i wrote a complaint to the NHS and i'm waiting to hear back so hopefully it'll be soon :) i got diagnosed with PCOS in february and didn't get an appointment until april 11th and when i went to the appointment the gynaecologist told me there was nothing wrong with me apart from slightly low progesterone after ovulation and i told her i have PCOS and she was like...'who told you that?' :wacko: and i told her that it had been confirmed by abnormal hormone levels and an ultrasound and she said there was nothing she could do for me, to go and get a chlamydia test and a rubella vaccination and i started crying and asked what was the point of this appointment that i had waited months for? she said she wasn't really sure and told me to go away and keep trying on my own (even though i don't ovulate on my own so i can't try! :() and then the icing on the cake was when she asked me at the end 'how is your wee one anyway?', i started crying even harder and told her i don't have any kids and that was why i had this appointment and she was like 'ohh well your file says you have a child' and didn't even apologise or anything. so she obviously had the wrong file. IT WAS AWFUL! :cry:

will you get IUI/IVF on the NHS mrsfx? :hugs:

Yay! Another clomid buddy!!!

And Mrs FX, I admire your patience! Im sure because of that, something good will come your way!

Just having some really bad cramping. Its CD18, so I dont know what could it be!

it could be ovulation maybe pola? :)

Oh foquita what a terrible experience u had. U should go back to the Gp and ask to talk through there infertility care pathway. Have u looked at NICE guidelines? Google that Too. From referal u should recieve appointments within 18 weeks.
I think our pct will fund 3 iui before an ivf. Although when I saw the FS in dec they said I would just get one round of ivf after 2 years because iui isn't very effective. I have another appointment in July (which will be 2 years) so I am expecting a referal to theclinic then for iui. But that is just my understanding. Who knows what is written in my file!! Good luck honey.

i will google that, thanks so much :) i wrote a big long complaint letter straight after it when the pain was still fresh :haha: they have to respond to me within 20 days so i'm just waiting for the reply now.

three goes is really good! i'm glad your PCT fund that :hugs: do you get three goes of IVF? as far as i know i won't be eligible for IUI or IVF on the NHS because my OH already has a daughter (he has never met her and most likely never will) so i'm shitting myself about what will happen to me if clomid doesn't work :(

Well, I think I already ovulated. According to my doctor after he saw the ultrasound, he calculcated I should be Oving on CD15. Since CD16 ive been having these cramps. I called him, and he said it sounds like mittelschmerz to him, and it makes sense. He said that once the egg is released, sometimes, a liquid spread around the abdomen, and thats what it causes the pain. Also, since CD16 i lost my EWCM and is more liquid. I am also gassy and very constipated. So Im hoping I am indeed DPO. We had :sex: on the right days, so Im crossing my fingers.

What's up, ladies? ;)

i'll cross my fingers for you too pola :) i hope i ovulate this cycle, i might put a ticker up for motivation :laugh2:

Ugh, foquita, what a bitch of a doctor you got! So insensitive! Isn't there a way to put a complaint? I dispise heartless doctors!
:hugs: she's a bitch, please, don't cry.

i'll cross my fingers for you too pola :) i hope i ovulate this cycle, i might put a ticker up for motivation :laugh2:

Yes, Im sure you'll ovulate! It seems like it worked for me, and I have a strong case of PCOS! :dance:

Good luck girls. I think u r right foquita, because ur DH has fathered a child u aren't eligible for assistive conception but I think they should give u clomid. I have been to one open day at a clinic and we r going to the one the pct use in July. u might find that useful, to
Find out options generally and prices.

We will only get one ivf go I think l buy I'm not sure if that is after 3 years or 2.

I dont understand why you're not elegible if you're DH has had a baby before. I :wacko:

Insurances and stuff confuse me :/

I'm joining because your right. It's all statistics. Hopefully I'm the next on. Good luck to everyone. Congrats to the ladies with bfps!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->