Roll up, roll up! Statistical chance of at least one BFP! - *15th BFP Announced!*

Ugh, foquita, what a bitch of a doctor you got! So insensitive! Isn't there a way to put a complaint? I dispise heartless doctors!
:hugs: she's a bitch, please, don't cry.

i'll cross my fingers for you too pola :) i hope i ovulate this cycle, i might put a ticker up for motivation :laugh2:

Yes, Im sure you'll ovulate! It seems like it worked for me, and I have a strong case of PCOS! :dance:

i put a complaint in so hopefully they will do something about it :D

fingers crossed, i ovulated on CD18 last cycle and usually my cycles are annovulatory and the shortest one before that was 50 days so it was amazing :dance:

Good luck girls. I think u r right foquita, because ur DH has fathered a child u aren't eligible for assistive conception but I think they should give u clomid. I have been to one open day at a clinic and we r going to the one the pct use in July. u might find that useful, to
Find out options generally and prices.

We will only get one ivf go I think l buy I'm not sure if that is after 3 years or 2.

i've been looking at prices and it's £4k a pop so it's out of the question for us full stop. there's no way we could ever afford that so clomid is our only option :(

I dont understand why you're not elegible if you're DH has had a baby before. I :wacko:

Insurances and stuff confuse me :/

we have the NHS pola so our healthcare is free but they have to draw the line somewhere as there isn't a never ending pot of money :( it's still pretty depressing though. maybe one day i'll win the lottery :)

I hope they DO something about your complaint! I found so unfair how this doctor treated you! You're starting clomid this cycle, right?

It seems it worked for me, so at this particular moment I'm loving clomid!

Fo. Hopefully it won't c
It but would unconsider egg sharing? It significantly reduces the price v

Fo. Hopefully it won't come to It but would unconsider egg sharing? It significantly reduces the price.

I hope they DO something about your complaint! I found so unfair how this doctor treated you! You're starting clomid this cycle, right?

It seems it worked for me, so at this particular moment I'm loving clomid!

not yet, i'm still waiting to see the FS :( i'm taking soy isoflavones :)

Fo. Hopefully it won't come to It but would unconsider egg sharing? It significantly reduces the price.

yeah i definitely would! i'm quite sad because i wanted to be an egg donor in the future but i don't know if i will be allowed to be now because i have PCOS :( hopefully egg sharing is an option for me :)

Hi Ladies, can i join you?

I'm laura and DP is Amy. We're on our third cycle TTC with a known donor after a chemical last month and no ovulation this month. AF should be 2/3 days away and will be ready to go again... this time armed with my soy!

I only usually have a 10 day luteal phase so hoping that will lengthen it up a bit

yeah i definitely would! i'm quite sad because i wanted to be an egg donor in the future but i don't know if i will be allowed to be now because i have PCOS :( hopefully egg sharing is an option for me :)

Most clinics still let ladies with PCOS eggshare :)

Hi Laura!! :hi: good luck on this cycle! Will have my fingers crossed for you!! :)

Ive heard wonders of soy... there was a topic here, and A LOT of girls had positive results with soy iso...

if only I could find it in Ecuador, I would have go for it!!!

:hi: laura! I don't know if soy will lengthen your LP, it will make you ovulate though :D what dose are you taking? I'm on my third cycle of soy.

that's good to know about the donor eggs, I would love to be a donor someday :dance:

id love to be a donor too.

af due today. no sign. i feel good. maybe this thread is right.

Id say: :test:

I tested on 11DPO and got a BFN... if AF wont come by the 16th, Id be officially late!!! *bites nails*

Can I join...I already got my bfp, I just wanted to share what worked for me...
I have 35 day cycles, I have been TTC for 6 months and last month OH and I used preseed for the first time, and softcups. I also used OPK's, EPO, folic acid, prenatal, increased water intake, I cut out caffiene completely! NO coffee, soda, or tea!, we didnt make :sex: a job we just BD'd when we felt like it....and I also lost 15-20 lbs over the month, I drank POM juice and ate pineapple core after ovulation to help with implantation....

OH proposed just a few days before I got my bfp at 16 dpo...luckily after I got my bfp I made appt. with Dr. to confirm and I have a friend who works in my Dr.'s office and she squeezed me in that day!!! I wasn't having any symptoms, so my Dr. was concerned and had an ultrasound done just to make sure it wasn't a tubal, chemical, etc...and fortunately I was able to see my IDENTICAL TWINS safely nestled inside me :oneofeach:...Needless to say...I 'SUDDENLY' got symptoms after see my babies on the screen :blush: lol

I'm due Jan 16, 2013!!! (but of course twins don't usually make it full term :dohh: ) we'll there goes my dreams of having a water birth... #teamC-Section:)

I hope this inspired someone...Good luck ladies!!!

petesgirl20! Congrats! everyone can join! And I, and I bet all girls appreciate you sharing how you made it! :hugs: I really really appreciate! :dance:

what DPO are you???

I read some stories of girls who had a BFN on 11DPO and earlier and then got a BFP later... its not over until the witch catches you!!

Tomorrow Id be officially late, would the clomid worked. I got a HPT to test tomorrow morning, however my symptoms are more like PMSing!

Thank you! But got a BFN! I tested 4am, dont think I tested correctly, so I will re test tomorrow morning... but I highly doubt! :)

I'm wondering if I should test again. I'm 19 dpo and 3 days late. Any ideas? Thanks!

test test test!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!! :D

I want to join! We have been at it for about a year. well we were ntnp once we got married which was May of last year. I started paying more attention to ovulation and what not in August and started opks, softcups, preseed, temping, prenatals and what not in January. Still nothing. This month we didn't do anything really except i took an opk yesterday and it was nearly positive and took one again today and its positive. I have a drs appt on Monday so we were just going with the flow, but hopefully i can say i get a bfp from relaxing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->