rollarcoasters in tww?

burgbrandy

Reaction score
We have a family trip planned on june 29 to cedar point. I should be ovulating today or tomorrow, making me 9-10 dpo when we go. Im not a huge roller coaster rider anyway, but i do like quite a few there. As long as it doesnt go upside down. Lol! Do u think it would be safe for me to ride? I know it might be too early for a bfp and may not even implant yet, but im scared ill mess something up. On the other hand, i wonder how many women do these types of things before finding out that they are pregnant. With my dd, i was drinking the night before i found out at almost 6 weeks and everything was fine. Im sure plenty of women dont find out til they are farther along and remember all the things they did that they shouldnt have. Anyone have any imput? Safe to ride the smaller coasters?

Personally, I say live it up while you can (within reason). Especially if your having fun with your family. I don't think it would hurt anything.

Personally, I say live it up while you can (within reason). Especially if your having fun with your family. I don't think it would hurt anything.

What she said:thumbup:

Roller coasters should be just fine, I can't imagine how they would hurt anything.

When I was in my TWW with DD 1 I went to a theme park. I skipped the roller coasters in case I was pregnant. I didn't want to dislodge anything. Anyway it turned out I was pregnant so I was glad I didn't go in the roller coasters.

When I was in my TWW with DD 1 I went to a theme park. I skipped the roller coasters in case I was pregnant. I didn't want to dislodge anything. Anyway it turned out I was pregnant so I was glad I didn't go in the roller coasters.

I was in the same boat last month, my OB said to take a hpt the morning i was going to go and if it was negative I could ride all the roller coaster i wanted.

Thanks ladies! I ovulated a day later than normal so ill only 8 dpo when we go so i doubt id get my bfp even if i am pregnant. But ive decided that having family fun is more important than putting my life on hold for ttc. Ill stick to the smaller gentler coasters and avoid jerky rides like bumper cars. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->