Rolling

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Well my LO has finally mastered rolling onto his tummy...thought he'd never get there lol! But now he rolls onto hos tummy all the time he must think it's fun, but then after a minute or so on his tummy he whinges cos he is stuck and i have to go roll him back! argh not fun at night time! lol

How long did it take your little's to learn to roll back the other way? is there anything i can do to encourage him? He's not even trying

Ruby rolled back to front at your LO's age, and rolled front to back on Friday (one day short of 32 weeks)...she doesn't do it often though!

Does your LO sleep in a grobag at night? I find Ruby can't roll in her 2.5 tog one...

Erm, she could do it near enough at the same time because we saw her do it. But she wouldn't do it or she forgot or something because we had about 3wks of her rolling on to her tummy and then whinging to be rolled back over, just for her to do it again! :dohh:

Well done to Joshua! Must keep u busy!

Alex learned how to roll over to his tummy at 4 months, but he still doesn't know how to roll back to his back !

LO is the same. No problem turning from back to tummy, but can't reverse!

Yeah msot nights he sleeps in a gro bag... but they were in the wash so he had a blanket! Don't think he can roll over in the 2.5 tog gro bag either! Phew!

Haha yes does keep me busy every time I put him down he rolled over...LMAO was a game to him!

My LO rolled back to front a week ago but now whenever we put him in his cot he will roll:dohh: Not seen him roll front to back though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->