Rolling

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Lucy_lu_84, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Well my LO has finally mastered rolling onto his tummy...thought he'd never get there lol! But now he rolls onto hos tummy all the time he must think it's fun, but then after a minute or so on his tummy he whinges cos he is stuck and i have to go roll him back! argh not fun at night time! lol

How long did it take your little's to learn to roll back the other way? is there anything i can do to encourage him? He's not even trying

2. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Ruby rolled back to front at your LO's age, and rolled front to back on Friday (one day short of 32 weeks)...she doesn't do it often though!

Does your LO sleep in a grobag at night? I find Ruby can't roll in her 2.5 tog one...

3. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Erm, she could do it near enough at the same time because we saw her do it. But she wouldn't do it or she forgot or something because we had about 3wks of her rolling on to her tummy and then whinging to be rolled back over, just for her to do it again! :dohh:

4. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Well done to Joshua! Must keep u busy!

5. Cheesepuff

Cheesepuff Well-Known Member

Alex learned how to roll over to his tummy at 4 months, but he still doesn't know how to roll back to his back !

6. lalaland09

lalaland09 Well-Known Member

LO is the same. No problem turning from back to tummy, but can't reverse!

7. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Yeah msot nights he sleeps in a gro bag... but they were in the wash so he had a blanket! Don't think he can roll over in the 2.5 tog gro bag either! Phew!

Haha yes does keep me busy every time I put him down he rolled over...LMAO was a game to him!

8. Connah'sMommy

Connah'sMommy Well-Known Member

My LO rolled back to front a week ago but now whenever we put him in his cot he will roll:dohh: Not seen him roll front to back though xx