Room for a not-so-little one?!?!

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Morning all,

I was wondering if there was room in the 3rd Tri for me, as I'm 27 weeks today!!!! :happydance:

We had our first child in January of this year, but he was sadly Stillborn at 28+3 weeks :cry: So the next week or so is going to be tough for me....hope you don't all get fed up of me asking for support!!

lots of love to you all

xxxx

welcome to the 3rd tri, and we'll all support you through it. i would imagine it's a very strange time but try to remember this is a different pregnancy sweetie... here's to the next 13 weeks or so for you. xxxx

:wave: Welcome to 3rd tri :wave:

welcome to the 3rd tri, and we'll all support you through it. i would imagine it's a very strange time but try to remember this is a different pregnancy sweetie... here's to the next 13 weeks or so for you. xxxx

You're so right hun, and that's what I keep telling myself....I'm doing things like decorating bubs' nursery to try & stay positive.....and I'm sure that with all the support I get on here, I'll get through it.
Thank you xxx

Awwwww..... your little girl with be here sooner than you know... I think this bit goes sooooo fast. xxxx

Hey hun.Welcome.Everyone here has been so kind to me when I need advice.It must be hard for you but feel free to come on here and rant away if you want.sorry for your loss.Try to enjoy the last of your pregnancy as your bundle of joy will be here quicker than you think! :hug:

Hello and welcome x x

welcome darling!! and feel free to let your emotions out, we all do xxx

Hi ya hun, Welcome to the 3rd tri, I'm sorry about your previous loss. I just wish you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy. Countdown time to delivery day now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->