Room temperature and bbt?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I know room temp can affect bbt, but it never has for me. My old house was poorly insulated so summer nights were suffocatingly hot and winters' I would wake up to a stuffy, red, cold nose. However, the seasons/room never affected my bbt.

This cycle, I can see a temp shift and the pattern matches my O pattern. But my pre o and post o are .5 degrees less than usual. I know stress lowers my bbt, but I was only super stressed around cd10. The only thing that is different is that mid August I bought a fan for my room. I have it on every night somewhere between speeds 1-3 of 5. So the room is significantly cooler than usual. I do sleep with my mouth open. I just have a hard time believing getting a fan would change my bbt half a degree.

Thoughts? Thank you!

I know a fan effects my bbt for sure, especially if it's aimed towards my head. It always annoyed me as I felt like it messed up my chart but really it's about the big picture and I've noticed changes there too. Once summer hit my temps jumped up about half a degree. The first month that shift happened I was concerned but it's been consistent all summer long. I am betting once it cools it will drop down again.

It effects mine to if i have window open. I know when kk as doing bbt when she was in a hotel with ac that effectef her bbt while she stayed there. i try and do the same thing every night for the whole cycle even if it is really hot i wont open a window. And im the same summer has increased my bbt. Apparently doing bbt in ur lady bits is supposed to stop those sort of things effecting it.

Thanks ladies!!! I am just so worried I didn't o because my opks never went fully blank. Or that my post o was too low for a viable pregnancy. I turned the fan off last night and it didn't help much but I do see a dip around 5dpo so hoping that was it. As for viability the fact that my entire cycle was half a degree lower means it may not be an issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->