Rough Weekend & Emergency OP!

MandaR

Mummy to CJ
Reaction score
So I have what I thought the process of my MMC happen last sat (15th Jan) but was still feeling a bit rough and the bleeding was still bright red. From probably wed/thurs I kept feeling something there when I went to the loo. SO had a word with Early preg unit and she said oh it'll be a clot and come away. But I knew something was wrong. I was getting myself worked up and being a proper grumpy mare with my hubby and toddler.

Sat. we decided that enough is enough and went to A&E anyway was admitted on sat eve went foe a scan sun morning to confirm that there was still 'product' there, dr came to see me about 10am, put on nil by mouth and waited till just gone 8pm for my ERPC :cry: came home monday for hugs with my baby who I hadn't seen all weekend.:hugs:

HAd a rough weekend, I am on anti biotics as I had a slight infection and on iron tabs as my iron count is down. JOY. It wasn't the way I wanted things to happen but my health is the main thing as I have my family to look after.

So there you go, a conservative management doesn't always go to plan.

But it has happened.

Hope you're ok. How are you finding it with having a toddler around? It is helping me being around my oldest wee girl at the mo. x

Awww hun i'm so sorry you had to go through that! hope you are feeling back to full strength soon :hugs:

ohh mand
i so sorry that ended like this..but like you said health is more important..
hope u feel better soon hun..
i am still bloody waiting for my loss to start..
emma x

thank you all. I do feel alot better, just feel a bit bruised in the foofoo. but ready to get all my preg notes from hubbies car along with the scan pictures and pack them away safely.

Poor lil bubba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"