Royal Jelly?

Update - not sure if anyone checks this thread anymore, but I wanted to let people know that I just got my first BFP and this was my 3rd month on royal jelly!!!! So something worked :) We also used preseed for the past 2 months, which I think is great if you are ever a bit...dry...down there. Sorry if TMI. Anyways, I definitely recommend the royal jelly, and GL to everyone!!!!

Congrats!!! This will be my third cycle with royal jelly! I will keep this thread posted if it seemed to work!!

Update - not sure if anyone checks this thread anymore, but I wanted to let people know that I just got my first BFP and this was my 3rd month on royal jelly!!!! So something worked :) We also used preseed for the past 2 months, which I think is great if you are ever a bit...dry...down there. Sorry if TMI. Anyways, I definitely recommend the royal jelly, and GL to everyone!!!!

Awesome and congrats!! I just ordered some, can't wait til it comes in :happydance:

Congratulations! I stopped using it as I couldn't stomach the taste ( I really don't like honey). Does anyone have any suggestions on other ways to take it that rather than just straight out the tub?

Actually, I've just seen royal jelly capsules. What do people think of these?

What the hell!!! You've given me the kick I needed. I've bought 4 packs of capsules arriving sometime during the week :)

Congratulations!!

Ive been using royal jelly for just over a week. Hopefully it helps! Xxx

Actually, I've just seen royal jelly capsules. What do people think of these?

I used the fresh stuff right from the bee farm. Not sure about the capsules but you might as well give it a shot! :thumbup: GL!!!

I really couldn't stomach he taste. It was horrid! Capsules should be here in a few days :)

I'm getting the capsules for next cycle if I don't get my bfp this time round. Will definitely update if it works!

Future mom - how long had you been trying before you tried royal jelly? Xxx

I'm getting the capsules for next cycle if I don't get my bfp this time round. Will definitely update if it works!

Mine should be here by the end of the week. The pure stuff was just horrid. I'm much better at remembering to take capsules as well. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Congratulations! I stopped using it as I couldn't stomach the taste ( I really don't like honey). Does anyone have any suggestions on other ways to take it that rather than just straight out the tub?

I put it in my morning smoothies as I can't stand the taste either. Can't taste it :)

I put it in my morning smoothies as I can't stand the taste either. Can't taste it :)

I never thought about a smoothie. Giving the capsules a go this time. Should be a lot easier for me :)

I had these shot thing of royal jelly. They are rotten so I have bought the capsules to use after the shot are finished. Fingers crossed that it works wonders for us all!

Xx

Future mom - how long had you been trying before you tried royal jelly? Xxx

It took us 5 months total, but that's right after coming off the bcp - I was on it for more than 15 years!!! So I think the first month or two is just adjustment time. I started on the royal jelly because my cousin, who is a nurse, said she's had success with patients who were "older," and also my OH, who is a biologist, did some research and found a bunch of clinical studies that suggest it works! They were on sheep. :haha:

Anyways, not sure if it worked, but I did find that my immune system seemed a lot stronger too - other people at work were asking what my secret is (I'm a teacher, so everyone's sick all the time there...)

GL Bluestars!!! :dust:

Thank you FMom! I hope you have a happy healthy 9 months !

Xxx

That's interesting future mom- when ttc #1 I had just come off of bc pills after 20 years! It took us 5 cycles and my third cycle of royal jelly I got a bfp! What a coincidence! I had just turned 36. This will be my third cycle of rj again, so hoping third time's a charm!!

That's interesting future mom- when ttc #1 I had just come off of bc pills after 20 years! It took us 5 cycles and my third cycle of royal jelly I got a bfp! What a coincidence! I had just turned 36. This will be my third cycle of rj again, so hoping third time's a charm!!

That's exciting!!!! GL StranjeGirl!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->