• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Royal Jelly?

That's interesting future mom- when ttc #1 I had just come off of bc pills after 20 years! It took us 5 cycles and my third cycle of royal jelly I got a bfp! What a coincidence! I had just turned 36. This will be my third cycle of rj again, so hoping third time's a charm!!

Good luck mrs ! X

Capsules arrived today and first one taken. MUCH easier to swallow :)

I'm now on the capsules too. They are much better to take. I was reading somewhere that what you eat or take in now will affect our body in 90 days. I see a lot woman who have tried royal jelly for there bfp on the third month of trying with it. So maybe I might not see any affects from it this month but keep with it.

Have any of you read anything similar? Has anyone heard of someone getting there bfp on royal jelly the first month using it? ? X

Yeah. They say you should use them for 3 months before seeing any benefits. Agnus Castus is the same. I've 4 packs of 60 capsules. That should keep me going for a while :)

Just wanted to leave a little note on the page to say that I took royal jelly shots from h&b (which lasted for 10 days and then took 1500mg of royal jelly capsules everyday until O then reduced them down and I got the beginnings of a bfp yesterday and even darker again today. Ive been trying for over a year so I would say that these helped me.

Mrs C I see I already met you on here. I didnt realise sorry mrs! Xxx

Hehe. I didn't realise either. Couldn't see a dosage on my tabs so I'll look it up online tomorrow xx

Congrats bluestars!!!! Yay!!!

I might stop the royal jelly- it was month 3 for me and another bfn...and I have been taking royal jelly and fertilecm for 3 months and my cycles have been super weird the past 3 cycles. Sore boobs coming very early, like right after O and ewcm in my tww. i don't think it is normal. Anyone else get a weird cycle after royal jelly? I hate to stop it in case it helps, but I don't want want to get back to feeling normal again!

Whats the fertile cm? My cycle wasnt really any different. I reduced the dose after O. Xxx

Hi girlies, just stumbled across this thread when searching RJ :flower:

Congrats to those who got their BFPs with it, it's inspiring to hear! I just ordered my first jar and will start monday, this will be cycle 7 after stopping BCP (didn't ovulate the first one so don't count that in my ttc)

I took Fertilitea for 3months and it helped 2 out of 3 months I think, hubby is keen on me not taking anything cuz he thinks i'm stopping my body managing on its own :( I agree but couldn't resist the RJ, plus i'm always sick so at the very least i'm hoping to shake off my endless cold ! :)

Whats the fertile cm? My cycle wasnt really any different. I reduced the dose after O. Xxx

Fertilecm is a supplement to help with fertile cervical mucus. Didn't notice much help this time around though!

Hi girlies, just stumbled across this thread when searching RJ :flower:

Congrats to those who got their BFPs with it, it's inspiring to hear! I just ordered my first jar and will start monday, this will be cycle 7 after stopping BCP (didn't ovulate the first one so don't count that in my ttc)

I took Fertilitea for 3months and it helped 2 out of 3 months I think, hubby is keen on me not taking anything cuz he thinks i'm stopping my body managing on its own :( I agree but couldn't resist the RJ, plus i'm always sick so at the very least i'm hoping to shake off my endless cold ! :)

Hi! RJ would be good to try. With it being all natural, you're not putting anything man made into your body. It can't hurt to try. It's not for everyone though. Some people notice a change in their cycles. For the worse and some for the better. I've not noticed a change in mine, but I have noticed that I feel more alert than normal.
Worth a go at least. It can take 3 months to show results though so don't expect changes straight away xx

My goodness this stuff is vile ! :( haha surely better than taking 4 extra tablets a day (fairhavens ovaboost requirement)

I actually had a eureka moment this morning when I thought "what if my short LP is due to me releasing immature/bad eggs therefore my corpus luteum is small/bad quality therefore not giving enough progesterone to give me a normal LP?" Looks like I was right ! :) very pleased with myself haha

Hehe well dont in self diagnosing !!! Yes it tastes vile! Xxx

It really is awful stuff!! Capsules are sooooo much easier :)

Ehhhhh.....I think I've just gotten a positive OPK......on CD 16......I NEVER ovulate before CD 28! The only time that's ever happened is when I was taking Agnus Castus. Could this be down to Royal Jelly? This is my first cycle taking it. I thought, like AC that it would take 3 months to see any benefit!!!

I think it is honey! This is the sort of thing I read and why I took it !!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->