Royal Jelly?

Click post repy and then click on the paper clip and upload photo when its uploaded co back onto the post bit and tyoe something then post xxxx

Thanks!! This is last nights test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
And this is today's. Would you say the first pic is positive or just the 2nd one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
Eek!! When do you think I will ovulate? I think the ones from today are super dark so I think within the next 12 hours of these xx

Yip within the next 12 to 24 hours of your pos opk! Do you usually get a pos? Xxx

My cycles are very unpredictable. I don't normally get them looking this positive xx

Take it till you think o is past. I just lowered the dose but I was on a higher dose than you xxx

Take it till you think o is past. I just lowered the dose but I was on a higher dose than you xxx

Do you know why I should stop taking it? I've tried to research it, but haven't found any decent answers xx

I dont think you have too. I just read it can delay af. Lol people take it all the time everyday! xxxx

Wooo that's really exciting ! Definitely take the first as positive and GET TO IT ! lol ;)

Ooooh about delaying AF; do you think that could technically help me since I have 10day LPs ? I'm willing to give anything a try or would it just do more damage than good I wonder ? :shrug:

Adding: This month we're taking a "break" from trying ie: i'm not charting or taking OPKs any more but I know when the 10days i'm expecting potential Ov (day 16-23) so could be taking it past O without realising :)

We got to it last night. That's when my test was REALLY dark!! Took a test today and it's as dark as the control but not as dark as yesterday. Hoping to BD again tonight. If you have a short LO, then I'd continue to take it and see if it helps any xx

Yeah I dont think it will do any harm I kmow a few people who has taken it Through the month xxxx

They say it doesn't matter when the opk stops being positive it's just when it first turns :)

I will definitely take it all cycle, it can't really hurt :) thanks!

Yeah it just peoples own choice. I didnt stop I just reduced the dose. Lol xxx

I'll keep taking it. It's only 500mg. Think I'm 2dpo today :)

Woohoo mrs ! Fingers and toes are crissed for you! Fit in one last bding session just for luck hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->