Royal mail letter from Santa - do I need to include a stamped addressed envelope?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I can't see on the Royal Mail website whether I need to send a stamped addressed envelope with the Santa letter. Does anyone know? I can't see it being totally free.

It's so odd that it doesn't tell you! I'd never seen this before but DD is gonna love it, she's too scared to go see him but wants to tell him what she would like, this is perfect!

Looked somewhere else, metro.co.uk says to include a stamped envelope with your name and address on

Oh ok. I will probably include one just to be on the safe side.

We've never enclosed one and had a reply the last few years. Be warned though, don't leave it too long to post, as one year we got a reply after Christmas saying Santa had seen the letters but was too busy to reply before Christmas! Kinda spoilt it a bit.

I can't big up the nspcc letters to Santa enough. They're personalised and brilliant. They cost £5 each but this is only a suggested donation and you can give less.

You can choose the template and include details of your child which are added into the letters. There's also a bit of space for you to add something else in; this year I've said how proud we are of her becoming such a great big sister.

Xx

The post office/ Royal Mail letters have gotten a bit naff. The kids did it last year and it was a bit meh. I have never sent a stamp or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->