Rubber Things In Matalan Clothes Cost Us £70

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I forgot to post about this when it happened to warn you!

Ladies clothes from Matalan have rubbery hoops inside not only are they long and annoying but they are also damaging to your machine! My machine broke down just before Megan arrived the guy untangled one of these loops from the piece of machine effected costing us a nice £70 to replace!

So if you buy from Matalan - Pull them off! I bought loads of big comfy tops whist pregnant but a top that cost me a couple of quid cost me an extra £70!

thank, i got some things from there the other day so il make sure on that one :) x

i know what you mean, they are a pain in the butt!. Never thought about the washing machine thanks hun :hugs:

what are these?
just curious, never go to matalan i always forgetit exists :|

xxx

omg thats really bad, i dont have a matalan near me so i never go in one, but its good to know

They have them in a few other shops too (are they to stop things falling off the hangers?)

I always cut them off x

Yeah i always cut them off too ... piss me off, always end up poking out of your top :hissy:

Ahh thanks for that, ive got one top with these things on but will cut them out!

Thanks for that , i have them in my tops all the time and didnt think it could do damage! Newlook also has them in pretty much all tops!

I have only ever found clothes with rubbery ones in Matalan! Other shops are material ones? They are on my clothes anyway! Caitlin actually pulls them from under my arm and gets it 'over' her headhink its terrible :|

Have you been back to tell them,
I would slap your repair bill in the managers face!!

I didnt know what you meant at first but i realised now! Iv got quite a few tops with those on but not from matalan, I never thought about my washing machine though so thanks! I will be cutting them all off!!

I hate those things, I cut them out and use a "fuzzy" hanger so the clothes don't fall off.

Thanks wobbs, not read all replies so could already have been said but primark tops have them too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->