Rumbly tummy

kitten23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm currently 4w 7days pg with my first. My stomach rumbles continuously, even after I've eaten. I'm also quite bloated and have a fair amount of gas. (I look about 2/3 months gone already!) I'm also finding that my right side of my stomach is uncomfortable. Not painful as such, just uncomfortable. Are these all normal symptoms for someone so early on in their pregnancy? X

It happened to me all the time. I also felt flutters in my stomach and a lot of gas.

I think its normal. It kinda went away after awhile though I still am always backed up with gas:/

It happened to me all the time. I also felt flutters in my stomach and a lot of gas.

I think its normal. It kinda went away after awhile though I still am always backed up with gas:/

I've got flutters too. It's really odd. I'm also entering into the sickness and heartburn stages now. Also suffering with constipation (sorry if tmi) x

I had that and then at the end of 5 weeks nausea kicked in. I think that's the start of things.

yeahh...terrible:n

I suffer from terrible constipation too but its not really bothering me because every few days I'm able to go and I feel like I got it all out then. Sorry if THATS tmi. lol

Does it depend on what you eat? I had all the great digestive issues as everyone else too with the inclusion of diarrhea but only after I drank milk (sorry definitely tmi). I found if I take a lactaid with my milk I'm fine. Doc thinks it's from the progesterone they have me on and thinks it will stop in my second trimester.

Does it depend on what you eat? I had all the great digestive issues as everyone else too with the inclusion of diarrhea but only after I drank milk (sorry definitely tmi). I found if I take a lactaid with my milk I'm fine. Doc thinks it's from the progesterone they have me on and thinks it will stop in my second trimester.

No doesn't seem to be affected by food. Just gets progressively worse throughout the day. It's not so bad if I'm home but I've got a meal next week and it'll be embarrassing if it keeps rumbling whilst I'm eating. Hopefully mine will stop 2nd tri too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->