Running off

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Helen, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

I've got a bit of a problem with Tom at the moment. Given an opportunity to run off he will. He thinks it's all a big game and just goes running off giggling in the opposite direction if I call him over.

Most of the time it's absolutely fine, but if we're outside it's not good. He has a bit of a habit of running around the side of next door or making a sprint down the drive. I'm a bit worried that one day he'll get hurt because I'll call him and he'll run into the path of a car or something.

Any advice?

2. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

BUMP!

Anyone there? LOL

3. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

I have the same problem, but Dec is not even 1 yet, the only thing I do is keep him on a harness when we are outdoors even when he is in the pram because he can now get out of his buggy so at least I have the harness to grab when he makes a run for it!!! I dont know hun but I will be watching this topic for ideas to. Sorry I was no help but didnt want to read and run xx