Running out of ideas to give to my 14 months old daughter

caramelly

Maman de Ruby <3
Reaction score
I have a sort of picky little girl who likes playing with her food more than eating it and after we take her out of her chair, she wants more food but refuse to try it. At least she likes healthy things.. but in very small quantity, 2-3 bites and no more.

She eat: white rice, brown rice, a bit of bread(white) mashes potatoes.. macaroni with homemade meat sauce, avocado, she love yogourts, some type of cheese and like brussel sprout.

I tried tofu on her but doesn't like it.. won't eat pork, beef or chicken or turkey but will eat 2-3 bites of fish lightly breaded in breadcrumbs and bake in oven.

So I wish she could eat more carrots, broccoli,peas, sweet potatoe and sorts like that. but I'm running out of ideas on what food to give her.

thanks in advance

how about pitta bread and houmous? wraps and grated cheese. Mini pizzas made with bread muffins. bagels and cream cheese. veg and cheese fingers.

Could you do smoothies? I imagine she's drinking, since you didn't express concern about that- if you made fruit smoothies and fruit/veg smoothies, she'll at least be getting the nutrients she needs until she gets better at eating.

Is she eating at meals with the rest of the family? If she isn't, that may help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->