rusk??

i give my little one bread sticks, but took a lot of courage as i was convinced he was going to choke on them!!! however he was about 6 months as i didnt start weaning till 5 months. he can suck on them and now he has more teeth, bites them
bickie pegs were good too
x

Bickiepegs are solid and unless constantly chewed for hours on end, will not break. Because your LO is only 4 months you would have to supervise him closely with them just incase. You should only let them chew them for 20 minutes at a time (I think) Ant they also come with a string to tie on them so they don't try swallowing it

sophie the giraffe is great and you can keep her cool my lo loves her. I wouldnt give a rusk at that age and while teething but its up to you :)

Bickipegs are good, we got them outta ASDA. Also a raw peeled carrot, Summer loved this for teething. xx

Its up to you, you could always try her and see how she goes with it but they do go quite mushy so I'm not sure how effective they would be. We have them liquid filled teethers which I put in the freezer and let him knaw on.

These are Bickiepegs - https://groceries.asda.com/asda-est...me=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=43787 They aren't recommended until 6 months though. :)

I have been giving Nelson Teething Powders to my son and these seem to be helping :)

You cant get sugar free rusks not in the uk at least. even the reduced ugar ones have 19% sugar in!

Btw I'm not going to slate rusks because they are recommended in my case for high calorie weaning.

I've never tried bickiepegs but they sound harder so ideal. Rusks just go slobbery and all over the place aaaarrrgggghh

sorry this has nothing to do with this thread and I meant to say it the other day your little girl is soooo cute xxxx

Hi Sarah

I actually use cut cucumber sticks and sliced melons to help with my son's teething. He's almost 8 months so there's no weaning 'controversy' but if you are wanting to use a food teething alternative, I can't recommend them enough. The cucumber & cantelope is nice & cold, although cucumber easier for them to hold

Right, apologies if I sound a bit thick but I keep seeing people say cucumber for teething.

How do I do this? I mean how big/thick should it be.

I slice it to resemble my index finger in length/width.

BTW they have sugar free rusks here in Canada (Mum Mum brand), surprised they don't in the UK!

Right, apologies if I sound a bit thick but I keep seeing people say cucumber for teething.

How do I do this? I mean how big/thick should it be.

I slice it to resemble my index finger in length/width.

BTW they have sugar free rusks here in Canada (Mum Mum brand), surprised they don't in the UK!

I personally wouldn't give him risk for teething, he's started on bits of solids but pretty much blended fruit or veg and why I liked the idea of cucumber :)

Thank you xxx

https://www.ulula.co.uk/blog/holle-organic-sugar-free-baby-rusks-new-packaging-weaning-recipe-ideas/

Sugar free rusks!

https://www.ulula.co.uk/blog/holle-organic-sugar-free-baby-rusks-new-packaging-weaning-recipe-ideas/

Sugar free rusks!

just a word of warning when my daughter was a baby at about 6 months i gave her a bickiepeg she managed to break a piece off and almost choked she was on my knee and i quick got it out her mouth but i wont be giving harry one after that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->