Rusks?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
What age did you start giving your LO rusks as finger foods?

In not necessarily thinking for Brooke to actually eat but more of getting the hang of doing stuff herself and having a little suck on them etc?

i think jack was around 5 months but i cant remember!?

ill look back some old posts!!

More for you to eat yourself you mean ;)

i luv rusks, started givin to the nipper at about 6 months.

Jack had his first at 5 months i just checked x x

I gave them about 5 months but she was playing with bit of veg and stuff at 4 - I would give her one to play with :)

i think i gave maddi one around 4.5/5 months, before we started weaning, just to see what she thought. she likes to lick them, and still does :dohh:

Errr they are so gross, i'd never eat one :rofl:

See what happens eh

4.5 months or so though it took her a good month to get the hang of it :rofl:

Oliver had his at 5 months. But beware - they melt quickly and can be VERY messy! They're also full of sugar.

am i allowed to give her rusks, i didnt think u was allowed to give rusks because they contain gluten! i hope i can though cos i bought some today in the asda baby event 1 quid a box

Lou
xxx

Around 6mnths i think, although i did give Amelia Biscotti (sp?) around the same time it is easier for her to hold and she actually prefers them. I know it says as finger food at 9mnths+ but she is just fine with it and it doesn't seem to get stuck to the roof of her mouth like rusks do.

We have the gluten free rusks and Logan loves them he gets in a right mess but the smiles you get are great !!!

Jack was about 4 months and made it all soggy. It was gross :rofl:

am i allowed to give her rusks, i didnt think u was allowed to give rusks because they contain gluten! i hope i can though cos i bought some today in the asda baby event 1 quid a box

Lou
xxx

They do a gluten free version of them, it says it in big letters on the front of the box, keep an eye out for them hun :)

Well she seems to like them, i broke one in half and let her have a play with it :rofl:

Rusks taste like babies :sick:

thanks hun ill get some when i next go to asda, obviously they didnt have them ones on the offer lol, ill buy some on weekend

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back