Russell Brand/Jonathan Ross Prank Calls?

They said that Russel Brand was fired from MTV after he turned up at work dressed as osama bin laden the day after 9/11

Well now Russell Brand has resigned ...

Andrew Sachs was on the news this evening, i must say being very diplomatic and he didnt really seem that bothered about it, they'd apologised personally to him and it came across as "done and dusted" in his eyes.

It's just been on the news that Russell resigned. I'm gutted about that as I love his radio show.:hissy:

And they are launching an investigation into Jonathon.

I know it's total crap, isn't it? He didn't need to resign and I really hope they don't get shot of Jonathan Ross too. Hopefully he'll have some very expensive lawyers looking into his contract at the mo. I bet these 30,000 people who have complained didn't actually listen to the broadcast radio show.

In my opion, if someone call my granddad can told them they shaged me or one of my sisters i would be fumming! and really think they shouldnt have done it in my eyes. i think they should have had a very very good telling off, but didnt think it should go to the extremes of them both resigning.

That girl sold her story to the sun. Shes a right slut... and her band is called satantic slut. She doesnt have a leg to stand on saying they should be sacked. Its all ridiculous, cant believe its been headline news all week. What a load of rubbish. Surely the papers/public could be outraged about something a bit more important???!!!!

they shouldn't have done it END OF

there is kids being killed, people starving to death, innocent people being killed & the rest & all the news & everyone seems to care about is a prank call, people need to get there priorities right

Massive over-reaction. It's not Jonathan Ross or Russell Brand's fault either. It's whoever in the BBC that decided it was okay to be aired!! These two shouldn't be suffering this reaction, it should be THAT person. And goodness knows why they're over-reacting sooo much. I feel sorry for Brand and Ross, it's sad that their careers have been damaged because of something silly like this. :shrug:

I wish they'd all just shut up about it now, theyre just dragging things out when theres no need, its getting a bit boring

They did it, they apologised, Andrew Sachs took the apology, they got their wrists slapped .... end of

i actualy listend to the show and thought it was quite funny.....but obviously other people don't....the type of people that complained are like my nan who saw it in the newspaper and thought "i dont wanna have to pay t.v liscence for this filth...bla bla bla" i think to be honest its worked in andrew sachs and his grandaughters way anyway. the amount of publicity there getting over it is immense and i think its only got such a big reaction because theyve wanted it too........i feel sorry for brand and ross as they are great, there was no need to resign....that is his humour, theyve pranked people on the radio before.....just because there famous do they have to get this much attention??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->