Russell Brand/Jonathan Ross Prank Calls?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the huge outcry about this?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7695951.stm

Thoughts?

i don't feel offended by it, maybe it was out of order but i wouldn't go as far as complaining x

apparently they've had over 10,000 complaints. Im not suprised by Russell Brand, its very much "his" kind of humour, was a bit suprised at Jonathon Ross doing it though

Talk about total and utter over reaction. :roll: Yeah, Andrew Sachs could rightly feel a bit aggrieved about it but for the Prime Minister to comment on it is totally ridiculous.

I can just imagine those two winding each other up to say that kind of thing and it was probably pretty funny. And to be fair she is in a group called the Satanic Sluts so she's no angel herself. This is probably the best promotion her band has ever had!

I've just been watching this on GMTV and was going to start a thread myself.

They are all over the front pages of the tabloids, they have had an MP on the tv this morning calling for them to be sacked, for an immediate investigation, and for the Director General of the BBC to stand up and be counted! :dohh: And Gordon Brown, well, don't get me started on whether he should have more important things to talk about!:hissy:

FFS, it was Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross! If I didn't want to hear lewd comments, I would listen to Terry Wogan! It is part of their appeal! I download Russell Brands podcast and often comment that he's very close to the wire sometimes, but that it what he does!

Apparantly they only had 2 complaints up until it was made public in the tabloids, and now suddenly it's gone up to 10,000. I wonder how many of those complaining are under the age of 70!!! :rofl:

Don't you think it would be hilarious if it came out that Russell Brand actually did sleep with her!! :rofl:

Gone way way over the top.
For starters like amanda said there was only 2 complaints until it went public and the old dears ganged together and complained afterall they are constantly moaning about whats on tv nowadays :lol:

Seriously i think its pathetic. If you know what these people are like DONT WATCH! It's simple , everybody knows what russel Brand is like ffs!
I hope it doesnt carry on..

Don't you think it would be hilarious if it came out that Russell Brand actually did sleep with her!! :rofl:

This kind of thing has happened tons before with Russell Brand and its never had such a fuss.

Anyone remember him ripping into Rod Stewart saying he'd been sleeping with his daughter Kimberly?

This kind of thing has happened tons before with Russell Brand and its never had such a fuss.

Anyone remember him ripping into Rod Stewart saying he'd been sleeping with his daughter Kimberly?

apparently in the sun shes done an interview and she has slept with him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course she did, and a heck of a lot of other men too :rofl:

:rofl:
what is the appeal with russell brand any way hes yuck x

I listened to it & found it really funny :rofl: but can understand why Andrew Sachs would be a bit pissed
as for 10,000 complaints.....Obviously these people have nothing better to do with their time

I love Russell Brand & Johnathan Ross & its very typical RB humour

I think brand is vile! Its not the thought of thing I want to listen to, but I think its a over reaction!

It's kind of mean but people have taken it a bit far IMO :\ not as bad as people made it out to be.

TOTAL over reaction! Think Brown just wants to steer away from the complete mess of the economy but having a prank call made by Russel Brand and Johnathan Ross as front page news is ridiculous. People have got more important things to worry about. Get over it!

I think it has been taken out of proportion
But who i think is to blame is the producer of the show who let them call Andrew Sachs 4 times!! he should have put a stop to it after the first time.

I thought it was a bit daft when i first heard the complaints but then i looked at it the other way if that was my 78 year old dad or grandad who had been left them messages i would be fuming
They are both overpaid knobs IMO

But who i think is to blame is the producer of the show who let them call Andrew Sachs 4 times!! he should have put a stop to it after the first time.

We questioned that this morning ... after that first call why werent the producers like "stop the show NOW" :hissy:

totally agree with you there PP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->