S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

M

Mummy.To.Be

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4561138fltt.gif

Well, It's been spoke about, so here it is! :thumbup:
Anything you wanna say, this is your official freedom!
Rant and rave about those horrible OH's all you like! Lol. :happydance:

Also thought it'd be nice to know:
- How old you are,
- When your due,
- If you have a little one already,
- A little about yourself!

EDIT: 02/03/10 - Seems this thread is reallllllyyy kinda old now!
Rather than keeping up with all you lovely STM's - thought it'd
be easier to leave it open and optional to anyone to rant and
rave as they wish!

. . .. :winkwink: Yes, that does mean about all those horrid FOB's!! :rofl:
&& obviously about coping as a single mummy/mummy-to-be with any
issues! " Fed up of being pregnant and single, no-one there to fetch my
midnight cravings!"... Blahh Blahh!! :winkwink:

Wishing all STM's a happy and healthy time with their growing LO's and
their arrivals when born! x

Well my names Sophie-Clara! (But please, keep it to Sophie! Haha)
I'm 18 years young, my little girl Summer-Brooke is due on 23/02/10! :D :pink:
I really can't wait.
Baby's OH is a twat and we'll leave it at that for now! Lol.

Hope everyones okayy!:hugs:

x

I'm Emma 17, single mummy to Harrison, who is 13 months (11 corrected). Harry's dad isn't really a problem, we got into a few spats and split up in early June, it was the inevitable but we were engaged to be married :( . We still get on, if not for Harry's sake and Harry spends most weekends with his dad :) I'm currently at College doing a 2 year course, although we're on the holidays at the moement. Harry's at nursery now, which he and I both adore because they are great with him. He is slightly disabled because he has lung problems which are all linked to him being a preemie but he's doing gret, a little ray of light and the thing that makes me love the nursery most is that they don't treat him any differently even though mummy is 17 and he is disabled. :)

Awwwh bless him :) sounds a right little cutie!!

Have you found it hard being a single teen mummy?

x

I'm a soon to be single mom
I'm 19, and due on jan 29th
the father and me broke up before I even knew i was pregnant but I hear from him sometimes, and we always fight.
he is starting at my school next week and i'm really mixed emotions about it.
:)

i dont really know how to use the forums yet, but im expecting a baby boy on 14th february, i will be 17 this december. i broke up with HIM when i told him i was pregnant, he offered me money for an abortion. which i didnt agree with. my parents have been really supportive about everything. i dont see being a S.T.M a problem as i will still be able to do the things i want to do. im not looking at the negative things. :)

Awwwh bless him :) sounds a right little cutie!!

Have you found it hard being a single teen mummy?

x
Oh he is, lol but he can be cheeky too!!

And to tell you the truth, yes, very hard but it's so worth it and all the love you get in return just makes everything better :)

i dont really know how to use the forums yet, but im expecting a baby boy on 14th february, i will be 17 this december. i broke up with HIM when i told him i was pregnant, he offered me money for an abortion. which i didnt agree with. my parents have been really supportive about everything. i dont see being a S.T.M a problem as i will still be able to do the things i want to do. im not looking at the negative things. :)

Lol, you use them exactly as you're doing now! :thumbup:
Awwwwh, little boy due! :) congrats!

Yeah, There's completely nothing wrong with being a S.T.M at all!
The little one's will always be loved, its a massive learning curb for
people of any age becoming a mummy, what makes being a teen so
different? :)

x

hey
congrats all..
im 19, expecting around june 27th..
really looking forward to it :p
x

the father and me broke up before I even knew i was pregnant but I hear from him sometimes, and we always fight.

Awwwh hun, don't let him win in making you feel down.
So if your confused and all mixed up, thats fine; just don't show him! :thumbup:

Whats making you so mixed felt about it babe?

X

Awwwh hun, don't let him win in making you feel down.
So if your confused and all mixed up, thats fine; just don't show him! :thumbup:

Whats making you so mixed felt about it babe?

X

cause he comes and goes outta my life, and he will be like " I want to help you, I love this child too " and things like that, and then I'm like I want him there, then I don't hear from him, and I start thinking "no I don't want him in mine or bumps life" lol :shrug: then comes back again! I guess it's hard to explain my feelings.lol

Hmmm I think guys can be complete indesisive jerks sometimes!!
God knows why they're like it, must be too much testosterone
or something :shrug::haha: Haha!

Just try and rise above him, and if neccassary; give him a finalised
ultimatum. Either he does or doesn't wanna be involved, no more
changing his mind!

x

we will see what happens when he comes to school next week
I'm picking my classes today, hopefully I don't end up in the same class as him!

I'm not a teen mum LOL, but Tattie is 18, single and due on 27th March 2010 (gender scan soon) ... to be honest I'm kinda glad she's single - her OH was always a waste of space (they were together for about 18 months), so now at least her and baby have a chance to find a really GREAT bloke .... and in the meantime Nonna gets more baby time :happydance:

Tattiesmom
what do you think the baby is going to be boy or girl
what are you or tattie hoping for?

I'm not a teen mum LOL, but Tattie is 18, single and due on 27th March 2010 (gender scan soon) ... to be honest I'm kinda glad she's single - her OH was always a waste of space (they were together for about 18 months), so now at least her and baby have a chance to find a really GREAT bloke .... and in the meantime Nonna gets more baby time :happydance:

Ahhh thats sweet :)
Whens the gender scan booked for?
Will have to keep us all updated! :thumbup:

X

I think that is so great that you are active on this site and so supportive of her! :] You are such a good mom!
Do you think the baby will be a boy or girl? :D

Thanks Girls :D .... I was just saying to a client at work how excited I am :happydance: I'm just as excited now as I was when I was expecting my own babies LOL.

The Gender scan is in 2 weeks, and of course I'll keep everyone updated (just try and stop me lol :winkwink: ) .... I suspect it's a boy but of course I'll be made up by either and it will just be so great to really indulge my shopping craving with pink/blue clothes :cloud9:

I love coming on here - you are all so sweet about putting up with me, and you really help me to see things from Tattie's perspective :D For me there is no other way to be but supportive - I love my kids unconditionally and it's my job to be there for them when they need me, teach them to stand on their own two feet and recognise their right to independence however old they get :)

awe, maybe your right
my Mom was right when she guessed boy for me:p

Ahaha yu madee itt!! wooop!!
ahah

im exciteddd
lots of single mommy teenage friends now just all like me :D!!

my names emma :)
im 18 ..
MY baby :) (he can be sperm donar) ahah is due in may <3
i dont mind what i have, guna keep it a secret :)

he finished with me.. changes hes reasons all the time..
says that he cant trust me
im a slagg =|
lots of reasons really...
but what can i say i was living the life of a normal 18 year old.
its horrible cus il be getting fat n where will he be?
moving on not remembering us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->