S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Ally - Do you ever find it hard thinkin about her daddy?
Like, ever want him around in her life and things?

x

Awwwh Genna - He's a little stunner!! :)
Sure he can be a cheeky little monkey like I'm frequently told by mummy's! Lol.

Had a really down day today, would be amazing to go out with the girlies
or something but they all wanna go clubbing! A big no-go for me obviously!! Haha
Ever just have those days where nothing seems to go right? :(

X

ya, I miss my friends, all they do is go out to the bars :cry:

I've been creeping around this forum since I found out I was pregnant and this thread has really encouraged me to post.

I'm 20, 19 when I found out I was pregnant and the FOB actually broke up with me on the same phone call that I made to tell him I was pregnant. Since then, we tried to make it work but we had only dated two months before I found out so it was painfully awkward and emotionally I wasn't doing to well with the unexpected news; not to mention the hormones. Oh Lordy. We still see each other about once a week but it'll never be how I wished it was between us. We're trying to get to know one another, etc. but each time I see him I realize more and more how immature and undeserving he is of this precious gift! Oh these stupid boys! (I'm sure none of us can call them 'men', lol.)

Anyway, I'm due February 12th. =)

Stay strong ladies!

Marley has MY last name, no chance in hell i'd give him sperm donors last name :gun:

the FOB wants me to give my baby his and my last night
but :shrug:

I honestly would only give your LO your last name. You and FOB aren't Married, where are you from? I know that here (US) baby gets it's mothers surname if the parents aren't married. Things could get seriously complicated if you aren't married and LO has his surname.
Just my opinion though, hun :hugs:

Marley has MY last name, no chance in hell i'd give him sperm donors last name :gun:

the FOB wants me to give my baby his and my last night
but :shrug:

I honestly would only give your LO your last name. You and FOB aren't Married, where are you from? I know that here (US) baby gets it's mothers surname if the parents aren't married. Things could get seriously complicated if you aren't married and LO has his surname.
Just my opinion though, hun :hugs:

I'm from canada. As far as I know you can pick who's surname you want your baby to have.
My younger brother doesn't have his dads or our mothers last name he has mine!:p
so maybe the rules are different here?

I've been creeping around this forum since I found out I was pregnant and this thread has really encouraged me to post.

I'm 20, 19 when I found out I was pregnant and the FOB actually broke up with me on the same phone call that I made to tell him I was pregnant. Since then, we tried to make it work but we had only dated two months before I found out so it was painfully awkward and emotionally I wasn't doing to well with the unexpected news; not to mention the hormones. Oh Lordy. We still see each other about once a week but it'll never be how I wished it was between us. We're trying to get to know one another, etc. but each time I see him I realize more and more how immature and undeserving he is of this precious gift! Oh these stupid boys! (I'm sure none of us can call them 'men', lol.)

Anyway, I'm due February 12th. =)

Stay strong ladies!

Welcome! :happydance:

Hiya girlies..
I'm Carley, i'm 15 and i have a little girl called Kaileigh.
am i welcome on this thread? I have a boyfriend(not kaileighs dad) but we live in different places in England, and dont really talk- so its not really an relationship :shrug: i'm bringing up Kaileigh on my own atm, with help from my 14 year old sister Niamh (she holds her if i need to do some hoovering or something :happydance:) My dad & stepmum arent to happy, so are just ignoring the fact really :shrug: Ok, so i'll stop the life story!
just want to know if im welcomee :)

cheers xx​

tell me moree
im nosey :D aha

awww :) how old is ur LO x

She's 1 month & a little bit :)
Add me if you like hun :blush: i love talking to people ( i might talk you to death :headspin:) I dont really know what to say haha!
C&K x

im 19, i have a 20 month old son (Evan Owen) and am due january 24th with our second son (Samuel James). im married to my highschool sweetheart =) he is an amazing father and an amazing husband.

Hey, I'm Emma, 18 years old and due on the 13th April 2010. :)
The father left me 4 days before i found out i was pregnant but, he says he wants to know the baby... haha and wants a D&A test, when i've told him he is the only one I was sleeping with... -.- enough! :D

Just did an update on the first thread of all you
mummy-to-be's and mummy's already!
We're building quite a team! Lol.

Ahhh yeah Fran, sounds like your better off without him. :)
He must have such a boring life to make up rumours to be honest babe!
You know if you're having a boy or girl?

Emzii - you hoping for a little boy or girl? :pink::blue:

I chose my LO's name :) but i still have very rare contact and he chose
her middle name and she's got his surname at the moment...
still not fully happy with her having his surname yet but we'll see! :)

How's everyones bumps today? Anything new?

:dust:

My LO's had hiccups today! :D Hehe

Xx

Id lovee a boy .. but be happy with ither :)
I really dont mind just all the baby stuff is so so cute! i love the little trainers! but i dont no when to start buying!!
x

Arrrh im guna miss going out!
i supose we can still do it, just not as long on the dance floor and no alcohol!
no way can i go 7 months without a giggle, a flirt or the most important a good old dance to my favorite songs!!

anyway im still looking for a bump buddy :)
but all you girlies are lavvvly :D xx

Hey girls :)
I'm Lily, 19 from York in the UK :D
Single mummy-to-be... my little babba has an asshole for a father, my brother caught him cheating on me, when i confronted him he admitted that he'd been cheating for the past 3 months... Men!
So my brother hit him really hard hahah!
Of course i'm still gutted, but i'm glad it happened before we were married so i now see what he's like!
Looking forward to being a single teen mum :)

xxxxx

Hey girls :)
I'm Lily, 19 from York in the UK :D
Single mummy-to-be... my little babba has an asshole for a father, my brother caught him cheating on me, when i confronted him he admitted that he'd been cheating for the past 3 months... Men!
So my brother hit him really hard hahah!
Of course i'm still gutted, but i'm glad it happened before we were married so i now see what he's like!
Looking forward to being a single teen mum :)

xxxxx

Lol I wish my brother would hit my FOB really hard
but my brother says i got myself into this mess:growlmad:

Okay, I have sooo many replies to add to all the comments here lately!
Hehe - Im just a chatter box really! :hugs:

So:

1.) Yes these so called male species ARE NOT "men" - they are little boys who
quite frankly need to grow a penis and become men pretty damn quick!

2.) DNA testing requested by FOB - just a complete loser's way out of standing
up to resposibilities as they find a challege scary. Errmm Hello!! Us girls find it scary
too! We're carrying the LO!!

3.) Buying baby clothes is so cute!! Makes me feel broody even though I'm pregnant
already!! How does that make sence?! Haha :) I started buying after my dating scan
which I had at 15+3 weeks.

4.) I would LOVE to go out clubbing and shaking what I've got (which now includes
my bump too! Lol) on the dance floor but I get tired too easily too :(

I could have swore I had more to say than that... mental block! Haha.
I've got so forgetful since being pregnant! =\ Hmm.... Lol.

Oooooohhh - A REALLY big thing though girlies - take a look at the first thread
at how many other S T M's there are for any support you need when feeling
down. You're all amaaaaaziingg
:D

Lots of love dust for you all! x

My name is Candice
I am 18
I am due April 28th
im not sure whether the dad is my now ex or the other one. sorry im not a whore. my ex said he would be there either way but he is bein a twat lately

Okay, I have sooo many replies to add to all the comments here lately!
Hehe - Im just a chatter box really! :hugs:

So:

1.) Yes these so called male species ARE NOT "men" - they are little boys who
quite frankly need to grow a penis and become men pretty damn quick!

2.) DNA testing requested by FOB - just a complete loser's way out of standing
up to resposibilities as they find a challege scary. Errmm Hello!! Us girls find it scary
too! We're carrying the LO!!

3.) Buying baby clothes is so cute!! Makes me feel broody even though I'm pregnant
already!! How does that make sence?! Haha :) I started buying after my dating scan
which I had at 15+3 weeks.

4.) I would LOVE to go out clubbing and shaking what I've got (which now includes
my bump too! Lol) on the dance floor but I get tired too easily too :(

I could have swore I had more to say than that... mental block! Haha.
I've got so forgetful since being pregnant! =\ Hmm.... Lol.

Oooooohhh - A REALLY big thing though girlies - take a look at the first thread
at how many other S T M's there are for any support you need when feeling
down. You're all amaaaaaziingg
:D

Lots of love dust for you all! x

LOL
just go!!
may aswell ayyy !!

makes me feel better when im thinkin hmmm i wunder what hes up 2! and i caught him out saturday told me he was at his mates house and i was up a club n he ended up there was moaning at me when he never asked me what i was up 2! and he lied! plus i dont know how to change my picture :(
x

where do you get the team single mummy thing in your sig? I want one!

where do you get the team single mummy thing in your sig? I want one!

Click on the "Insert Image" icon when editing your signature and
cope and paste this URL:

https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/linzi-x-/logo-2.gif

That should do it! :thumbup:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member