S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

This thread is actually making me so so upset and angry,
some of you have probably read my posts about my "OH" about how much stress and pure upset he has caused me throughout the pregnancy conviniently for him we decided to have a break just before i found out i was pregnant - due to him behaving so awfully towards me in the last 6 months of our relationship.

But instead of step up to the mark and love me in the way i always loved him he has treated me absolutly dispicably . . . he has seen me about 5 times throughout the pregnancy mainly for scans and once just me and him every fucking day he comes up with some pathetic excuse . . . he hasnt even told his parents despite him being 22years old just so they dont "cause him hassle" his excuse it he wants to wait until hes working full time and has his new car why? so they can see hes "stepping up to the mark" I AM 22 WEEKS PREGNANT FOR GODS SAKE !!!

My mom is absolutly sick to death of the pain hes putting me through and has said if he does not come and see me tommorow and take some responsibility she is ringing his parents once and for all - people may wonder why ive waited so long and its because everytime i say im going to tell them he calls me everyname under the sun and says he will block me out of his life and hate me and we will never have a chance of "us" again . . . its emotional blackmail because he knows it will hurt me.

He says im blackmailing him by threatening to tell his parents because "he cant come over and see me" which is his excuse for getting so angry . . .

Can anyone give me any advice??

I am so so upset with all this i cannot deal with it any longer i dont know what to do and im sitting here crying my eyes out my mom has to go and have a lump looked at on monday which has returned after having breast cancer 4 years ago which i am absolutly terrified and heartbroken about.

I am scared his parents will make it even worse he is a mommys boy and im scared she will just defend him and give him even more of an excuse to behave the way he is . . . despite him saying she wouldnt do this and shed probably throw him out.

what do i do? :(

First of all :hugs: :hugs: There's not much you can do hun, sounds like he's being an arse and rather stubborn in his ways. If he's treating you so poorly I would say that despite how hard it is going to be, you're better off and you deserve so much better. For now I would just let him be and let him miss you and realize what he's lost out on.
From experience, it's best to just let things take their course and I know it's going to hurt because it sounds like you love him very much. My FOB has been a complete arse since I found out I was pregnant. We broke up before I knew, thanks to his parents. We haven't spoken in months and I saw him every day in school. I still love him and I always will but it took me awhile to realize that I didn't deserve to be treated the way he had been treating me. And you certaintly don't deserve the stress that he's causing you! Hang in there :hugs:

I still love him and I always will but it took me awhile to realize that I didn't deserve to be treated the way he had been treating me.

Exactly the same with me. You need to decide whether this is what you deserve hun and if the answer is no you are better off without him.. it'll be hard but you'll get through it :hugs: xxx

Sometimes it alot easier to be on your own hun, Him acting like an arse is not helping you or baby! What kinda father is he gonna be when he wont come and see u?
I got rid o my FOB for similar reasons :)
& yea its hard but its better in the long run. :) xxx

Men are such arses i really dont understand them! .. id love to find some that are actually as some people say "loving" "caring" trustworthy" etc etc cause to me men like that dont exsist!

Lydiarose i hope your alright all i can say is try keep your had held high it is hard very hard but its all you can do and if hes being how he is then leave him to it let him do the running and stuff cause it will only make you feel down and everything if you do it and your little one will need you to stay strong when there here, as i say to alot of people odds are they change after little ones born and they see them etc but its not always the case but for a guy not to want to see there own child is just disgusting or even pay much attention while the babys still inside
were all here if you need any of us were all nice people and understand most things so feel free to rant and just speak your mind cause its better to get it off your mind :hugs:

Lydia, I think you should bite the bullet and tell his parents. If they give you crap tell them they don't have to be involved. But you wanted to offer the opportunity to have them in their grandchild's life..Or that they should atleast know they have one.
FOB sounds like an immature asshole. If he starts giving you shit for telling his parents ignore him. Get some support behind you to help you through anything. Block him, remove him what ever.. just ignore him
If his parents have any sense they'll beat his dumbass for treating you and your future child like that. Unless the apple doesn't fall far from the tree then well, You just tell them and leave them be.
Sorry if this doesn't help. :hugs:

just wanted to say
me & FOB broke up for about 2 months when i found out i was pregnant
he refused to tell his parents
& I ended up waiting 2 months to tell them
i took my 20 week scan pictures and told them myself
i'm just annoyed at myself for waiting that long to tell them!!

i would tell them hon
you never know how things will turn out
FOB's parents were so supportive and i felt silly for not having said anything sooner!
xxxx

FOB didn't tell his parents until about 18 weeks, and even then only cos I threatened to ring them up myself.. I don't ACTUALLY know if he did tell them though cos I've not spoken to them since I first found out I was pregnant and obvs they didn't know then. Hmm. Boys suck x

Lol FOB didnt tell his parents till i was like 30 weeks pregnant LOL i was going to tell them myself but i thought its up to him to do it and after nagging him he ended up telling them i think he thought hed get a mouthful cause he was only 16 at the time lol

Yeah it took FOB awhile to tell his parents. I wanna say it was before 20 weeks but not sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->