Sac on Ultrasound 10dpo

baby2wishes

Tiny bit pregnant with #2
Reaction score
IMPORTANT QUESTION, PLEASE HELP?!?! Today I had a pelvic ultrasound. My ob/gyn ordered it when I went to see him to talk to him about TTC and some pain I have been having. The ultrasound tech asked me "have you taken a pregnancy test?" I said 'yes, I am 10dpo today and it was negative' and she said 'oh, because I think I see a sac in your uterus!" She showed it to me and sure enough, there was a little sac. She kept looking and kinda smiling but not really saying much else. I asked her if it wasn't a 'baby sac' what the heck else could it be??? She of course said she could not really say what she thought! I left with no answers except that my dr. would have the results in the next day or so... What gives?!?! I don't have a picture because this was not a pregnancy ultrasound just a pelvic one looking for the cause of my pain. Does anybody have any idea as to why there would be a sac in my uterus other than I may be... i can hardly even say it.... pregnant????

didnt want to read and run hun. i have no idea what it could be, presumably a little tiny baby sac and your preggo! are u excited or nervous?? x

I can't think of anyhting else either, I hope it is, what a brilliant surprise if it is! 10DPO can still be early for testing, I didn't even get a faint BFP until 14DPO las time an that was twins, we all take different times to pick up the hormone. Did they do a blood test for you? It's more sensitive. Good luck!

hmmm!!! interesting!!! im not sure what else it could be!!! i really hope it is a baby!! how awesome would that be!! ohhhh please update when u know more! xxxxx

Judging by your chart, Id say... PREGNANT!
But, I bet she couldn't confirm anything, just in case.

There was another girl on here that had this too she has a post but haven't heard any more bout it

Here is hers https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/774236-sac-fluid-u-s-today.html

Intgeresting..kinda exciting..seems more common than we think. Do update when you get your results.

Didn't want to read and run but WOW!! I really think it could be a baby sac! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear more!

Thank you all for replying! I'm thinking the same you all are. I just don't know what else it could be, I have tried to dr. google but I can't really find anything.

I just went out to dinner with my husband to try and get my mind off of it but all we did was talk about 'my sac' lolololol!!!

I'm mostly nervous, but kinda hopeful that this is a baby sac! I don't feel pregnant, I feel like I do every other cycle around this dpo. My chart looks nice but I've had a lot of good looking charts only to end in af showing up! Only time will tell I guess! I will most definitely update when I find out for sure!!!

FXFXFXFXFXFX!!!!!

I can't think of anyhting else either, I hope it is, what a brilliant surprise if it is! 10DPO can still be early for testing, I didn't even get a faint BFP until 14DPO las time an that was twins, we all take different times to pick up the hormone. Did they do a blood test for you? It's more sensitive. Good luck!

I did not ask for a blood test! I sooo should have thought of that! I was just not in the frame of mind! I was thinking she was going to find cysts or something, never expected to hear the word sac!

didnt want to read and run hun. i have no idea what it could be, presumably a little tiny baby sac and your preggo! are u excited or nervous?? x

To be honest.... 90% Nervous, 10% excited! Although at times it's the complete opposite!

Go get an FRER test, they're more sensitive. How exciting!!!

I did a frer this morning right before my u/s. I thought "how awkward would that be if they told me I was pregnant" So I took it just to see, it was a big fat bfn!! I will definitely test in the morning though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->