Sac on Ultrasound 10dpo

How exciting, wow!! :dance:

PRETTY PLEASE keep us updated!! I have everything crossed for you! :dust:

How interesting!!!
I hope you get your bfp!!!!!! Keep us updated!!!

Thanks girls! I was going to test this morning with fmu but I chickened out :( I couldn't bare the thought of seeing another bfn. My temp stayed up and my ff says I may be triphasic as of CD24. This has happened before though and ended up getting af. Hopefully this time it means something different

good luck hun, when do you get any news from the doctors? x x

Hi !!!

this exact thing happened to me ! I went for a scan for pcos and the lady asked me if I was TTC as she could see a sac....she said it may also be my period ???!!!! ..
the next day I had a bfn on a frer but then a light line on a superdrug test .... I was 4 weeks 4 days later :thumbup:

Hi !!!

this exact thing happened to me ! I went for a scan for pcos and the lady asked me if I was TTC as she could see a sac....she said it may also be my period ???!!!! ..
the next day I had a bfn on a frer but then a light line on a superdrug test .... I was 4 weeks 4 days later :thumbup:

You know right after I told her I got a bfn she asked me when I was expecting my period and I told her not for another 4 or 5 days. She didn't ask anything else. Just kept looking at it.

I spotted a little bit this morning which always happens before af for me so maybe I'm just going to have a short cycle and it was my period :(

So am I understanding you correctly that you were, in fact, pregnant?

Hi hun :flower: your chart looks good! Nice dip at 8dpo, triphasic chart and a sac seen on ultra sound?? Sounds like you are PG to me! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!! :hugs:

Hi. Sounds exciting. The only thing that would worry me is that for a sac to be on a scan your hcg needs to be over 1000. a hcg of over 1000 you would get a positive. thats not to say that your arnt pregnant. and i hope you dont mind me adding this. there was a similar thread on here where a sac was seen and she wasnt pregnant. however thats not you and thats not to say that your arnt. I hope you are. good luck

Hi. Sounds exciting. The only thing that would worry me is that for a sac to be on a scan your hcg needs to be over 1000. a hcg of over 1000 you would get a positive. thats not to say that your arnt pregnant. and i hope you dont mind me adding this. there was a similar thread on here where a sac was seen and she wasnt pregnant. however thats not you and thats not to say that your arnt. I hope you are. good luck

I tried looking for similar threads but couldn't find anything. Do you happen to remember if she ever found out what the "sac" was???

Hi
I dont wanna get your hopes up as I can't find the link but I have read on here about ladies having very early scans at about 5 wks and it just showing as a sac. I think the heartbeat doesn't show until 6 weeks ish? I am sure I saw it in the 1st trimester section. look for early scans maybe?
anyway.... Good luck x x x x

ooook, most likely, it is a sac... other things it could be: a little pocket of fluid (blood), if coming up to ur period... a nabothian cyst (although these r on ur cervix so shouldnt be confused with a sac)... or if uv had previous surgery on the lining of ur womb (D & C etc).. possibly some scarring/ashermans/ with fluid... or possibly some kind of endometrial hyperplasia, can present with multiple tiny "cystic spaces"... but if it was just one, and ur not having period probs, this is v unlikely!

I wouldnt tell someone it was possibly a sac unless i was convinced it looked like one... they should be round, high in the uterus, with a reaction round it.

Chances r... its a pregnancy sac.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->