Sac on Ultrasound 10dpo

ooook, most likely, it is a sac... other things it could be: a little pocket of fluid (blood), if coming up to ur period... a nabothian cyst (although these r on ur cervix so shouldnt be confused with a sac)... or if uv had previous surgery on the lining of ur womb (D & C etc).. possibly some scarring/ashermans/ with fluid... or possibly some kind of endometrial hyperplasia, can present with multiple tiny "cystic spaces"... but if it was just one, and ur not having period probs, this is v unlikely!

I wouldnt tell someone it was possibly a sac unless i was convinced it looked like one... they should be round, high in the uterus, with a reaction round it.

Chances r... its a pregnancy sac.

Good luck xx

Thank you so much!
I have never had any surgery, it was definitely in my uterus and it was just one. It was the only thing she let me look at during the whole scan. It was almost perfectly round, maybe a little bit of oval shape to it. I really hope it is baby sac but I don't want to get my hopes up. I spotted a bit this morning which normally happens to me right before af but it normally doesn't happen until I'm about 13/14dpo and then I start af on 15/16dpo. I'm only 11dpo today so I'm thinking the scan caused me to bleed a bit???? Is that possible 24hrs after the scan??

Thanks again for all of the great information!!

OMG - how exciting for you (and maybe a little nerve wracking, huh? LOL

I am SO stalking this thread and I'm hoping and crossing everything for you that you will get GREAT news!!!!

WOW I'm going to be stalking this thread! Hope your PG!! That would be one heck of a way to find out!! GL HUN! :hugs:

ooook, most likely, it is a sac... other things it could be: a little pocket of fluid (blood), if coming up to ur period... a nabothian cyst (although these r on ur cervix so shouldnt be confused with a sac)... or if uv had previous surgery on the lining of ur womb (D & C etc).. possibly some scarring/ashermans/ with fluid... or possibly some kind of endometrial hyperplasia, can present with multiple tiny "cystic spaces"... but if it was just one, and ur not having period probs, this is v unlikely!

I wouldnt tell someone it was possibly a sac unless i was convinced it looked like one... they should be round, high in the uterus, with a reaction round it.

Chances r... its a pregnancy sac.

Good luck xx

Thank you so much!
I have never had any surgery, it was definitely in my uterus and it was just one. It was the only thing she let me look at during the whole scan. It was almost perfectly round, maybe a little bit of oval shape to it. I really hope it is baby sac but I don't want to get my hopes up. I spotted a bit this morning which normally happens to me right before af but it normally doesn't happen until I'm about 13/14dpo and then I start af on 15/16dpo. I'm only 11dpo today so I'm thinking the scan caused me to bleed a bit???? Is that possible 24hrs after the scan??

Thanks again for all of the great information!!

Yes the spotting could be from the us, was it transvaginal? Think of it just like anything they stick up there it can cause spotting for 1-3 days after.
That would be an AWESOME way to find out about a BFP!

MommynWaiting - Thank you and yes, nerve wrecking for sure!!!

AMN21- Yes! I keep thinking that.. all of this time and money on hpts!! If it does turn out to be that I'm pregnant it would be almost hilarious!!

sammy1205 - Yes, it was transvaginal. It was actually both but she spent about 75% of the time doing the transvaginal one. I'm hoping and praying that this is what caused the spotting. I still have a little bit, not as much as this morning but still there :(

Are you going to take an hpt with your next FMU, or wait to see what the doc says? :D

Are you going to take an hpt with your next FMU, or wait to see what the doc says? :D

I'm tempted to test in the morning but with this spotting I'm having I just don't know... My Dr. is supposed to call no later than tomorrow so I might wait... I have a test sitting in on my counter just waiting for me to give in though!

I would have to give in or I would go crazy! :rofl: I know how you feel though, scared to see a bfn. I really hope this is it for you :hugs:

Well, I'm 12dpo today and I tested, it was a bfn, and the spotting has picked up a bit. At this point I think the sac must have been af, or whatever this spotting is. I just want the dr. to call so that we can figure out what the heck is going on with my body. I have a feeling that today is going to be CD1 which makes my lp 11 days, the shortest I have ever had!!!

Last i read she got her period like normal after getting a bfn and she was waiting for a specail ultrsound to work out what the sac was. hope you get some good news from the dr. x

Just wanted to let you know, not all is lost yet. Your chart looks really good. I had a triphasic chart like that when I was pg with my DS, too. I also had spotting with BOTH my kids from roughly 7-12dpo (implantation bleeding). With my DS I got a STARK WHITE horrible bfn with an FRER at 13dpo. :hissy: I was so sure I wasn't pg. I just kept temping and waiting for AF to come. At 18dpo, my temp was still up and I about freaked out. I got my BFP that morning. :thumbup:

Aw good luck that wud just be an amazing way to find out I'm booked in for the ultrasound test to check my overies in two week and ovulated today and thought how amazing that wud be to find out then fingers crossed for you x

I'm sorry for the BFN. That sac is so puzzling, though, because there aren't too many alternative explanations for its presence, other than a baby. Hopefully the doc will get in touch with you soon!! I'm still holding out hope for you!!! Best wishes!!!

So, I called my dr.'s office today only to find out that they haven't called me because they don't have my ultrasound results back yet. So I called the outpatient place that did the ultrasound and they said that since their whole computer system was down on Monday and Tuesday(the day I got mine done) that they are about two days behind so that it will be MONDAY before they can get my results to my dr!!! Just my luck. Not to mention that I was suppose to have this ultrasound done last Thursday but they screwed up my insurance paperwork so they cancelled my appointment and by the time they figured it out they had to reschedule me for Tuesday!!! UGH!!! So freaking frustrating! The nurse at my dr's office said I could just go to the ER to have them scan me especially if I'm having weird bleeding, which I am, but I just don't know if that is necessary. I HATE the ER!!! Sorry, rant over. I will keep you posted. Oh and still spotting but less, so no af yet. My pre af spotting is usually accompanied by cramps which I have had none of. I'm curious to see what my temp will be in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->