Sacha Baron Cohen

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ali G/Borat/Bruno ...

I absolutley love this guy :cloud9::rofl:

Bring back Ali G i say :muaha:

Anyone else watchin the documentary on him?

I dont like Ali G that much. Bruno and Borat are so much funnier.

Im watching it :)

Yup, I've been watching.
He is genius ;)

I didn't like the Ali G show, but Borat was funny, and I want to see Bruno when it's out!

Im not sure if Ali G would be as funny to you guys over there as he is here?

Did you guys have the Ali G film?

Yeh I just watched that! He really is a genius!! To be able to do that sort of thing without a script and not knowing how people are gonna react, just being able to adlib and stuff - Utter Genius!!

I can't wait to see the new movie :) x

I really like him, too. I think he is one of the best actors. To be able to stay in character like that and react to the people around him so smoothly is incredible! Can't wait for Bruno to come out. Starts playing here in Canada on Friday. You can bet hubby and I are there! :D

Love him! He makes my sides hurt! Cant wait to see Bruno on friday! :happydance:! x

I am so excited for Bruno...Borat is one of my favorite movies. I am in tears everytime I see the previews for Bruno, it looks so hilarious.

I love him he's soo funny :)

Did you see the Ali G interview with posh & becks years ago> Was hilarious

Not sure about bruno tho, Ive seen the trailers but doesnt look as funny

xxx

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2568022/It-will-be-Sacha-Baron-Croon.html i wondered what he was going to come up with next!

He has some nerve going around saying what he says! But I admire him for it ;) Just wouldn't want to watch the movie much..not my cup of tea..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->