Sad day...

Hoping

Reaction score
I'm very sad. Found out that our family dog passed away this morning.:cry: She was a gorgeous German Shepherd and was 12 years old. I know I don't live with her anymore, but I will really miss her.

So sad.

:hug: Ahw im so sorry :( It is so sad when a family pet dies, They are always such a big part of a family and you never realise untill they are gone.:hug:

I am so sorry :( I still miss my German Shepherd I had for almost 10 years.

big hugs hun i wasawful upset when my dog went xx

i am so sorry...:hugs:

Ahh I'm so sorry, a pet is a member of the family so it's a great loss when they go xxx

Im so sory I was devasted when our family dog died, and still tear up when I think about her

:hugs: I can relate, ours had to be put to sleep last Friday after a huge tumour we didn't know about ruptured his spleen...

awww sorry to hear hun, our cat got run over last month, was devistating x

Just wanted to say thanks for all your kind words. Feel a bit better today - went to meet my Mum and Dad for lunch. Mum was a bit tearful - she was the one who walked Tiggy (Mum was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier this year, and walking the dog kept her active - she only said recently that Tiggy seemed to "know" Mum wasn't able to go as fast and she didn't pull any more). It's her I feel for most.

Thanks ladies, it was lovely to read your kind comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->