Sad news for Tui today.

Tui

Mum
Reaction score
Hi girls. I've decided to post here and put a link in my signature, so I don't upset anyones threads.

Well I got to the scan and bad news I'm afraid. No baby. Looks like a missed miscarriage, probably around 6-8 weeks. Very cruel way to find out, thanks body!

I am ok. Had a feeling things weren't right after a week of spotting. Have an appointment on Tuesday to discuss options but don't think I'll make it as starting to cramp a bit now.

Had to stop on the way back from the city to buy big fat sanitary pads, bit shitty when we were going to look at baby stuff. Oh well, lets get it over with and try again.

Thanks for all the best wishes though, I wish I could have brought better news.

oh Tui- Im so very sorry xxxx My heart is hurting for you.

I just came in to check ur update and this is so heartbreaking I'm so sorry I hope this doesn't discourage you I hope u feel better soon :flower: :hugs:

OMG!! Tui, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the best for you both. I'm sure it's a very hard thing to go through right now. :hugs:

I'm so sorry tui. I've been checking for updates all day hoping for a scan pic. It is cruel. But you will overcome it :hugs:.

You and I are in the same crap boat right now. Except you'll probably be able to try much sooner than I will.

I am so sorry Tui. Its really heartbreaking and I was hoping that everything would turn out ok. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

I am so sorry Tui. Broke my heart when I saw your ticker is gone. Big hugs <3

Tui I'm so so sorry. Having had the same thing happen I understand exactly how you are feeling, it's devastating. It does get easier but for now look after yourself. We are all here for you. :hugs:

Also confuzion I'm so sorry I didn't realise you'd lost your lo too :hugs: sad day for bnb, I know you will get your rainbow Hun, we all have to keep believing xxx

Tui i am so sorry for you. Ive been there, and its sooooo hard.
take all the time you need, massive hugs. If you need to talk you know were all here and well chat about anything. Xxxx

Thanks for the kindness everyone. I feel like crap but it really helps to have your support.

The only person who knew was my mum, thankfully, but it was hard telling her all the same.

DH is being great, he was more worried about me, bless him. Still feel like a bit of a failure though.

At least I won't have to wait long, I think I'm starting to mc naturally. Hope it's not too painful, I don't want DH to worry.

Stock up on wine, chocolate and pain killers. I also hope it's not too painful for you. Xx

Not really a drinker but I've just had a chocolate bar whilst enjoying a scalding hot bath!

My little baby doggie is sticking to me like glue tonight. Not sure if she is feeling my pain or just upset cause I left them for 4 hours today, lol. Nice cuddles all the same.

If any advice i would ask dh to get some hot water bottles sorted. That really helped me, and lots of uplifting movies!

also with mine i had af type cramps for a couple days, went to docs and got codiene to help with pain. If you feel cramps getting anyworse deffo take the painkillers. I really hope it isn't too painful for you too. Xxxx

I'm so sorry Tui, it's the worst news you can get. :(

Thanks hun. It's winter here so I have hot water bottles out already. Taking one off to bed in a mo as its rather chilly tonight. Got nurofen plus by the bed too, just in case.

Any advice on when I can try again would be helpful. Is straight away ok, or does uterus need to recover even with a technically early mc.

Tui,
Big hugs to you. I was so happy when I read your initial news and now this. :hugs: take care of yourself.

Tui, so sorry for your loss. I never waited after my 1st mmc and fell pg again straight away, that ended in mmc too but doc said that was just bad luck. Our bodies are meant to be more fertile after mc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->