Sad news for Tui today.

You can prob start again straight away. See if you can get a check to see if all is clear after mc. I tried straight away, as my doc said i could. Xxx

Tui :hugs: I am so so sorry and sad to see this update. I hope the process isn't too painful and you can move on as soon as you and DH are ready. Terrible news, I just feel awful for you dear. No one deserves to got through this, again so sorry :cry:

I needed pain killers too as the cramps can get quite bad. Agree that chocolate, hot baths, magazines and hot water bottles are a good plan for the next few days.

We started trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding after my mmc. Sadly I don't seem more fertile after mc but most women are so hopefully it won't take you long xxx

I'm really sorry, tui :( many hugs and well wishes your way. Please take care of yourself!!!

Tui I'm so sorry to hear this news. I wish I could give you the biggest hug in the world. You'll get through this and soon there will be a brighter day. We all think the world of you here on bnb and if you ever need anything or a place to talk it out or just a hug we are all just a click away. Thinking of you.

So sorry to read your update hun :( xxxx

Tui I am so sorry to hear this hunny :hugs: I thought this was the one... :(

I would see if you can get some codeine just to be covered... xxx

GUI, so sorry to hear this sad news.

Bunker down, veg out and def stock up on pain killers.

I have also heard that you are more fertile after MC so start as soon as you can.

I hope it's over quite quickly.

Sorry again x

:hugs: im so sorry to hear your news :hugs: i just came on to pm you when i saw the link... Same thing happened to me last year...its a weird feeling , feeling like you already knew even though you didnt, i get that. I opted for the erpc in the end as baby didnt come. Sending you lots of hugs and wishes for you and oh for this sad time xxx

Tui, so so sorry to read this :hugs: As some of the others have said, you're meant to be more fertile after a m/c. Doctors all seem to have different views, some say to wait a cycle and some that you can try again straight away if you're up to it. I think some like you to wait a cycle as it's easier for dating, but not really necessary. My consultant wanted me to wait after my 4th m/c to give the lining a non-m/c cycle but I felt pg straight away. I did lose that one too, but I don't believe it was to do with the lining and not skipping a cycle, I think I have a different issue. So, try if you feel ready, and if you don't, just wait til the next one, there's no pressure on you.

Why is it that everywhere I turn now I see a bump, pram, babygrows, cot etc. They didn't jump out at me before!

Cramping has stopped before it really got started. So frustrating, just want it to be over. Going to try again straight away.

Tui it broke my heart to read what happened to you. I had a very similar story this January and it took me almost 3 years to get pregnant that time. Very fortunately I was able to get pregnant very soon after. I know this is probably isn't what you want to hear (it wasn't what I wanted to hear when I had the mc) But I know your next baby is your forever baby!

so happy to hear u will start as soon as possible :)

Don't see any medical reason not to. I know docs like you to wait till after first af but that's generally due to dating issues. Sonographer couldn't see any obvious physical problems which was something. I'm sad but I just want to move on now. I'm a control freak, lol, hate waiting.

Thanks for all the kindness girls, means a lot xx

yes. Cant see any reason why not :shrug: i didnt comment before whenn you posted in the other thread as the same thing happened to me...i had some early spotting, which was more browny/reddy and it would stop then come back....i had a scan at 6 weeks and baby was seen with a. Heartbeat and they just said i had a haematoma (a bruise) inside and that it wouldnt cause any problem for me or the baby..... So a few weeks later i went for a private scan just to see baby again and baby was there, but there was no heartbeat :nope: baby didnt come so after 5 days i had the erpc. That was last june....i had to wait until nov after my gallbladder op before i could try again and since then ive had loads of probs with my cycle, it just isnt happening :nope: so yes get straight back on it! :thumbup: xxx

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Do the docs know why ?

Looks like I'm going to have to have a d&c. It's potentially 4-6 weeks since baby died and body won't let go. Guess that's a good sign for the future? Appointment tuesday to discuss options, then hopefully I'll get the procedure done the same week. Horrible you have to wait so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->